Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Deserves his own topic after that one

What a huge game in a losing side, our best on the park by a mile. Ran hard and made big tough metres all night and tackled his arse off

Lawrence from that backing up stewart on was awesome too

Immense game, smashed the advantage line every hitup.. Would have to be giving away 5+ kegs and some height Against 90% of forwards.

Heart the size of a lion.

Just spectacular tonight Choc.

I gotta say, I had a giggle when after dropping so many sitters of balls over the years he held on to that impossible ball while being tackled by a hundred wabbits. Improbable and funny as.

Very good tonight, easily our best. Don't remember any errors either which is great.

Has he evern not been great? The last few years he's been a real workhorse, but this year has seen him return to a bit more of his attacking best and I think the main reason for that is T-Rex. I had my suspcisions but I always thought he was doing a lot of the grunt work for T-Rex, now that is being shared around a bit, its enabling choc to be more effective with the ball. He's still kinda heartattack material when he starts trying to be a ball player, but I wouldn't swap him for any other backrower in the comp. He's all effort and whilst his numbers might be a rung below Gallens in terms of metres made, his play the ball speed makes him more valuable IMO.

Does this bloke ever not bend the line back on a hit up? Amazing stuff. Good signs for NSW!

Watmough's overall form in 2009 was sublime and I don't think he'll match it again. But tonight he was excellent and he has been really good this year. He looks as though he could play like this all year even with a niggling rib injury.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4