• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can count himself very, very luck to get a Test jersey after that performance today. His hands were terrible, and one silly penalty that could have cost us.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Crusher_Cleal said:
Yes he has been, but we're talking about Test jersey.

Who deserves to be there ahead of him ?

And he gave away no penalties today

Gave away one, if not two penalties, turned it over twice and threw a coma pass to Joe G.

Has been good this year, today wasn't his best but the entire team could be put in that boat.

COMMANDER said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Crusher_Cleal said:
Yes he has been, but we're talking about Test jersey.

Who deserves to be there ahead of him ?

And he gave away no penalties today

Gave away one, if not two penalties, turned it over twice and threw a coma pass to Joe G.

Has been good this year, today wasn't his best but the entire team could be put in that boat.

Think you may be attributing a Fa'aoso penalty to Choc there. NRL stats has him listed as 3 errors and 0 penalties

Mate he's been solid as a rock all year. Yes he wasn't outstanding today but so was most of the team.
Definitely deserves his test spot.

I was a little surprised too..... Thought he should have been in the run onside in front of Thirdman

Yeah he was real off today. ONLY 134 m up the middle through the meat of a strong Sharks forward pack and 23 tackles what an average performance. Get real he should be the first backrower picked in any team including Kangaroos FFS.

Watmough deserves his spot. No doubt. I believe that he would have been chosen before Thirdman. The problem with Watmough (& this is not a criticism) is that he offers so much value off the bench. Thirdman on for the first 20 and then Choco to run amok for the last 60.

Give us a break Crusher. Chocs been on fire this year. You just worry about your own backyard out Belmore way. Got MOM last week against your mob remember??

He is the best forward in the NRL in 2013, being on the bench in the test side is an insult.

bob dylan said:
He is the best forward in the NRL in 2013, being on the bench in the test side is an insult.

Well said Bob, could not agree more :D

yeah,lets piss him off to Des,are you guys serious,he has an off day,lets get it straight,he has more on days than off,there isnt another forward I would have over Choc,the army of one

the mauler said:
Give us a break Crusher. Chocs been on fire this year. You just worry about your own backyard out Belmore way. Got MOM last week against your mob remember??

My own backyard? You're an idiot. I'm not questioning whether he should play SOO, or how good he's been for us this year, or whether I want him on my team, etc, etc. Just that he was off with his handling today (and they often are), and that could have cost him a Test spot if the selectors were watching.

How can a plodder like Luke Lewis get a look in, and Gidley? please. Tim Mannah, Aaron Woods Mateo and Big Useless ahead of Lawrence and Kite? Hopeless.

Fair dinkum
Who would you swapo choc for?
Sure dropped ball today and maybe even gace a penalty
but if the selectors drop hin for that they havn't watched the last 5 games and should drop themselves
Still think MR Sheen is a tool and he should stick to wax and polishing

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6