Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Remember there are 2 sides to the game

Top tackler tonight with 34 and some big ones. Disappointing on attack even with 123m

He's been annoying me of late dropping the ball and giving silly penalties away.The most penalised player in the game. I miss his bullocking runs.
But to his credit he played well.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
He's been annoying me of late dropping the ball and giving silly penalties away.The most penalised player in the game. I miss his bullocking runs.
But to his credit he played well.

What do you mean by - of late ??
He has always had that in his game ,soft hands & average of two stupid penalties a game.Its his Defence & his give 100% attitude that makes his game.

HK_Eagle said:
Very worrying start from Choc. Dropped the ball cold in the first set, and just gave away his second penalty for holding down which lead to that cowboys try. Just put a lot of unnecessary pressure on his team.
This.

COMMANDER said:
Second half was much better than his first. If someone ever coaches him how to play a ball I would be very appreciative.

Are you serious? Whilst it might look a bit ungamely, his play the ball speed is arguably one of our greatest weapons in attack.

Plus the penalties he gives away are a joke. He gets pinged for things that aren't any different to what happens in every other tackle.

Masked Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
Second half was much better than his first. If someone ever coaches him how to play a ball I would be very appreciative.

Are you serious? Whilst it might look a bit ungamely, his play the ball speed is arguably one of our greatest weapons in attack.

Plus the penalties he gives away are a joke. He gets pinged for things that aren't any different to what happens in every other tackle.

He is the most penalised player in the NRL.

He was penalised twice and turned the ball over once in a play the ball in that first half, which doesn't do his team any favours in a game like that.

Choc is a player you want in your team come finals time, because in finals matches the refs put the whistles away. You only have to look at penalty counts in finals games compared to the regular season. Which means that Choc can get away with a lot more which benefits Manly.

bones said:
Steve Roach gave Choc the 2GB Man Of The Match award.

Mate he had a great game, but imagine how good he would be without the penalties and errors

COMMANDER said:
bones said:

Mate he had a great game, but imagine how good he would be without the penalties and errors

Agree but I think most of those penalties and errors are a result of the way he plays the game at 100 mph. I wouldn't change a thing. He is already a Manly legend.

bones said:
COMMANDER said:
bones said:

Agree but I think most of those penalties and errors are a result of the way he plays the game at 100 mph. I wouldn't change a thing. He is already a Manly legend.

Plus most of the penalties he cops are absolute garbage anyway. If you can spot any difference to the holding down penalties that chocs gives away to any of the 300 other odd tackles in a game that aren't penalised I'd be amazed. Unfortunately the refs ping him for it and he can't change that so keep going the same way.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4