Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope you're right but I have my doubts. He seems to have been playing wounded for some time now. There's no doubting he's been trying hard though.

I agree with both posts, he is not 100% but will still rip & tear.
He is a champion player & this pressure cooker game will bring out the best in him.
Also predict Foran will be back to his best with the season on the line, so many big match players at Manly, Cows could well be shellshocked with an early Seaeagle onslaught.

Even injured I think he has been doing great , apart from last week were he just kept thinking of passing and going sideways, I dont know what was going on.

I agree with you but Kiwi, choc will rip in tonight and we need him to!!

The bloke is all heart. I won't forget the fact that when everything went strange after that other coach left - he was the first one to speak up publicly about the unity in the playing group.

Stevo said:
I just hate seeing him crab. And Anthony, do not off load!

Should be on the edge. I reckon thats why he drifts across field. He's a natural edge backrower.

I'd like to see him take t-rex's spot in 2013 with another straight running solid defensive type playing in the middle.

Buhrer - reserve hooker, forward replacement.

Back on topic - Choc, Foran or DCE Man of Match.

Mocked him deluxe here Kiwi.

3 errors, 2 penalties, 7 missed tackles, 3 of which lead directly to tries. Poor guy doesn't stand a chance no matter how hard he'll inevitably try.

Where's Chocs angled runs between the markers and the line defence gone? I love that run, so much.

Volley said:
Mocked him deluxe here Kiwi.

3 errors, 2 penalties, 7 missed tackles, 3 of which lead directly to tries. Poor guy doesn't stand a chance no matter how hard he'll inevitably try.

Where's Chocs angled runs between the markers and the line defence gone? I love that run, so much.

I'm not 1 of those pretenders mate, Nostradamus here. Last time I made a claim like this was Wolf to score the 1st try v Newcastle

Well we need someone to put there hand up and lead from the front. I think kite and choc will set the standard for the first 20 minutes. If they can lay a platform and we can score a couple of early tries that'll knock the wind out of cowgirls

I wish he would shave down like the swimmers-that hairdo and beard look>>>way too metro sexual lol. Go Choco

Choc's been pretty good all year: I'm waiting for Gifty to start playing like a BOSS once again!

Very worrying start from Choc. Dropped the ball cold in the first set, and just gave away his second penalty for holding down which lead to that cowboys try. Just put a lot of unnecessary pressure on his team.

Watmough has played shocking in these finals !! His last runs of the game were his best, direct and up the middle, get to it choc ! Run straight !!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2