Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Robinson is definitely a plodder, Buhrer is making limited yards for a forward, he ain't a metre gainer so his attack has to work.

Darren said:
Robinson is definitely a plodder, Buhrer is making limited yards for a forward, he ain't a metre gainer so his attack has to work.
Ffs dazza the bloke was out of position.

But then again I'm sure we will read here soon from the emotional experts like yourself that he's too old and injury prone

Cambo said:
Darren said:
Ffs dazza the bloke was out of position.

But then again I'm sure we will read here soon from the emotional experts like yourself that he's too old and injury prone

Don't forget too slow as well.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
NYEagle said:
That was the worst game I have ever seen from Watmough.
. . . I doubt it is in his makeup to put that much effort in.

NYEagle
He doesn't wear makeup.

He played like he was wearing makeup and carrying a handbag.

Maybe, just maybe this is the issue with playing so many kids in the team

They need time to develop consistency / adapt to first grade.

Bugger that there must be someone in the Toyota cup who can replace him hey?

I don't think anyone played particularly well and i think it's tough to pick on Watmough. We played just about as bad as it gets and we lost because of it. I think we're coming off the back of the curve and frankly, the bye next week will do us good and couldn't have come at a better time.

Mauro, Cherry, King, Snake, Glenn & Rose all played well in my opninion.

It was an ineffective game from Choc when we really needed him to have a big one considering the Joe injury, Buhrer move and Kite & Williams not being there.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2