1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watmough

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by swoop, Jul 11, 2010.

1. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,203 / 16
    Hook watmough, he's been nothing but a liability lately. I'd even have  have Bailey in there ahead of him at the moment.

Watmough, one stupid pass, try to raiders. Watmough drop ball that leads to another raiders try, and guess who missed the tackle on the try scorer.

He's got hands like clubbed feet. Geez, he frustrates me.

2. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I'd play him and Glenn from the bench.  They both seem ragged, as if they've had too much football.

3. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 57
    Choc to the bench same with T Rex as impact players. Gift not as bad deserves another chance. Bailey is **** and needs to be offloaded now. Bring in Lussick and Buhrer.

4. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Got to agree with mickqld here.  Although not on T-Rex.  He hasn't been going badly of late.  Scored a try, stopped another and caught the bombs on Saturday night.  Not bad and improving.  We miss Brett so much with his speed and try scoring ability.  Foran is just not up to the backline movements that were his trademark.  Didn't really notice Bailey on Saturday night.