Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Folks, this thread was created to express our anger towards a local juniour who bad mouthed the club. Irrespective of what he produced on the football field his comments are disgraceful, and any fan who thinks otherwise just isn't a fan.

Had he turned around and said " I didn't get on with the coach", or "I'm not happy here " we could half cop it.

He'll settle in - Ifyou play all your career at one club I'm sure it would take time to adjust.
He was always good for us - I'm sure in time he will contribute to the eels.
There ya go for all those who disliked my post - he has contributed to the salary cap breach.
I was right - you were wrong......

You know what, i think part of the reason he slated us so much is that the club had a better assesment of his capabilities than he did. Always easier to blame someone else.

JBB, I like what you say James. It is a cliche, but it is only a game. Choc has made decisions, we might not like them but I do not get the hate. That goes for stuff about Foz and DCE. I love what they have done for our club. It is much more than I have done. That Choc took a big dump on the club when he left is sad - I am sure he will regret it. But, let us not get too personal. There will come a day when Choc, Foz and even Des will be seen as our living legends. Maybe not quite up there with Jamie, Tooves, Wombat, Randall and Bozo but they will be respected. After all most of us got over Ronnie Gibbs going to the Gold Coast. If I were them I would hate to read what was said on social media and fan forums.

There is no f.cking way foz is ever going to be considered a 'living legend' of the club. Absurd comment. Watmough was headed for that, but given his pathetic dummy spit and trashing of the club, he wont be remembered well. Same with Des. Lets not get all soft and mushy.

His move to Parra was motivated by anger.

He will probably only ever lift for games against Manly, outside of that he'll just be disenchanted and passionless and turn out crappy performances until the Eels piss him off to the UK.

A sad end to what could have been a proud one club career.

His move to Parra was motivated by anger.

He will probably only ever lift for games against Manly, outside of that he'll just be disenchanted and passionless and turn out crappy performances until the Eels piss him off to the UK.

A sad end to what could have been a proud one club career.
Can't wait to see Dropmough and Peaheart in the dressing room next year talking about the good old days sitting in their usual last place on the ladder as we head off into the finals.

Lets just say he is filthy with one of our coaching staff and when in the same place together recently he turned and said to someone ,its because of that dic*khead im not at manly anymore .......

I'll be surprised if he stays at the the Slime for the length of his contract. I have it from a very very god source that he is hating the long commute each day to the Bronx... Sucked in you ungrateful git!!

I'll be surprised if he stays at the the Slime for the length of his contract. I have it from a very very god source that he is hating the long commute each day to the Bronx... Sucked in you ungrateful git!!
Who might that be? Can you give us a clue?

11054274_867277103314028_6391194302802173878_n.jpg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8