Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reading Eels fans comments, post Eels v Storm game, a lot of them aren't happy with Watmough's game to the point where they want him gone, Daddy, gone,
their love is gone.
Cue interviewer question to Watmough: 'So, do you think there are Parramatta fans who hate you even more than Manly fans?'

(I don't really hate him but I sure am enjoying seeing the Eels heading for another spoon)

No doubt in my mind that in a few years time, (he's probably not doing it now because the cheques are still coming in) but Choc will regret his actions the last 12 months and he'll be devastated he threw away a chance at becoming an all time legend of this great club.

G. Stewart I feel for,he might have a say in a book one day but he left still respected and didn't open his mouth and knock the club like watmough. It's water under the bridge but Stewart should have been retained.

G. Stewart I feel for,he might have a say in a book one day but he left still respected and didn't open his mouth and knock the club like watmough. It's water under the bridge but Stewart should have been retained.
Why? Gifty is spending another 3 months on the sidelines.

No doubt in my mind that in a few years time, (he's probably not doing it now because the cheques are still coming in) but Choc will regret his actions the last 12 months and he'll be devastated he threw away a chance at becoming an all time legend of this great club.

honestly I am not sure he is capable of being that self aware

I agree some times you have 2 make the hard decisions otherwise you lose players like Jake who will get opportunity (in first grade) elsewhere.
Orford too. The club has proven over recent years that they seem to know when guys are, well maybe not done, but at least when they've played their best footy.

Without doubt this is the worst year of Watmough's career. 80 mtrs per game, 3 missed tackles p.g, most errors for Eels p.g and hooked for almost 30 minutes in last weeks Storm game.

All this from a local juniour who admitted of his 'hate' for Manly on the eve of the first round clash against Parra, denegrating the club and talking indirect swipes at Tooves.

He looks like a bunny in headlights out there at Parra. His football has descended to embarrasing levels. Dropped balls, penalties, missed tackles, crabbing cross field. He always had it in his game, but much more pronounced these days

Show some balls Arthur and sack your prime recruit.

Good luck Mr Foran, you'll be next ...

Beaver Boy just wondering where you get your stats from?

Yeah he has always had the missed tackles and errors in his game. So often he was near a try that got scored against us and always good for a play the ball error. It's the meters gained or rather lost that would be the alarming part for Arthur. 40 less meters from last year.

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4