Watmough Will Always Be A.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am disappointed to have lost some legends in recent years. Kitey, Gifty, Kingy. Great ambassadors for the club and they all seemed like thoroughly decent human beings.

But we follow them with interest and pride.

I think we've finally got our first Eels troll who's mastered the ability to use a keyboard and type legible English. Well done sir/madam/hermaphrodite you are well above the rest of your neanderthal kind.

So no one is concerned that we lost a legend of the club?
He was a legend before bad mouthing the club that made him the player he WAS..........the club that put up with all his misdemeanors & saved his butt on numerous occasions. Had he shown some respect then he would not now be classified as a 'has been' twat!

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice a Matt Ballin retweet on Twitter from a quote page saying "The smarter you get, the less you speak"?

I reckon he is trying to say something without saying it.

You're right. It's like he is speaking less, to confirm he is a smart bloke. Unlike some other bloke that speaks a lot, but leaves no doubt he's some type of....unsmart bloke. Hmmmm...

Over the years I had my moments in believing Watmough was great to Watmough was good but troubled. Now he has moved on and badmouthing the Club I'm just over him. I like that we still have the respect for Gift and Kitey. With Watmough I would prefer we just let him self destruct in his own corner and ignore him. We do not have go down to his level.

Just remember the good days & forget the rest.

I've never understood why people get upset at Trolls like you; it's good theatre and gives those who don't take themselves too seriously, a good laugh.

I like that your photo is Choc in those ridiculous sunglasses and your user name is Watmoughsmentor. You are a clown! haha!

Last edited:
Just remember the good days & forget the rest.
And don't bag your previous employer who is the reason why you are where you are today.

Life is full of dickheads and decisions we don't like especially from employers but life goes on.

You never know your luck maybe parra might sign DCE for the next 3 years and you can spend plenty of time discussing the good times you had at manly

talking-to-yourself-2.jpg

Are you watmough's mentor, or watmough smentor. Or are you the mentor to more than one watmough? If so you should be watmoughs' mentor. Either way, nice avatar.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6