Watmough Weidler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Budgewoi Eagle said:
The Watmough Weidler leak is at it again. Have no link, but 2nd back page Herald has memo to staff and players printed which outlines their responsibility to not comment adversely to the media. Accompanied by pics of Watmough and the Stewarts.
I know we've had problems in the past, but nothing like this and until this cancer is excised from our team we cannot and will not win. Be gone!

Where does it say it comes from Watmough?

marga said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
The Watmough Weidler leak is at it again. Have no link, but 2nd back page Herald has memo to staff and players printed which outlines their responsibility to not comment adversely to the media. Accompanied by pics of Watmough and the Stewarts.
I know we've had problems in the past, but nothing like this and until this cancer is excised from our team we cannot and will not win. Be gone!

Where does it say it comes from Watmough?

It doesn't and I hate seeing our stars being crucified because of the made up insinuations from media hacks.

I think the link is implied. I think Weidler's nose is out of joint because his repeated interviews with Choc have been stopped.
As I said, happy to be wrong but I doubt that I am.
I understand Choc was the first to come out after the departure of Hasler and call himself a club man but in some ways I think the post Des scrambling is what has led to the current acrimony. The senior players banded together at that time. It was emotional. Now, two years later they've run into the fact that it's a business and emotion can't halt the march of time.
I desperately want to be wrong. Just calling it like I see it, like we all are on both sides of opinion.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Agreed about Snake. But I do think Choc is (and always has been) a bit of a dill and now is a dill who shoots his mouth off like a sooky schoolboy. The last thing you need is a troublemaker in any group who must perform as a team. I honestly believe our team is not playing for each other the way they have for the last few years. It doesn't take 'Ironstine' to see this. I am willing to eat my words, even the keyboard on which I type, if we win the GF.

So IF we lose the GF it will be Choc and Brett's fault. Thank goodness we are at the top because I'd hate to see what you would say if we were at the bottom. I know who the dill is, but that's just my opinion.

marga said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
Agreed about Snake. But I do think Choc is (and always has been) a bit of a dill and now is a dill who shoots his mouth off like a sooky schoolboy. The last thing you need is a troublemaker in any group who must perform as a team. I honestly believe our team is not playing for each other the way they have for the last few years. It doesn't take 'Ironstine' to see this. I am willing to eat my words, even the keyboard on which I type, if we win the GF.

So IF we lose the GF it will be Choc and Brett's fault. Thank goodness we are at the top because I'd hate to see what you would say if we were at the bottom. I know who the dill is, but that's just my opinion.

Marga, I'm sorry. I know you love Choc and had no intention of offending you personally.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
marga said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:

Marga, I'm sorry. I know you love Choc and had no intention of offending you personally.

You don't have to apologise for your opinion and I know it's not personal. When Choc stops putting in 100% for Manly then start the critisism. All good.

marga said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
marga said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:

You don't have to apologise for your opinion and I know it's not personal. When Choc stops putting in 100% for Manly then start the critisism. All good.

Thanks! Appreciate it.

The only thing I'd like to say about Choc is.

Don't drop the ****ing ball. And don't pass it either.

When he runs the ball straight. Without the crabbing, he's easily the best backrower in the comp.

Can we rename this thread to 'Weidmough'.

Clearly this article proves these 2 spend so much time together they deserve one of those Hollywood combo names.

Watmough has been given permission by the club to talk to others about a new contract it was reported on channel nine news tonight.

:(

Jerry1 said:
Watmough has been given permission by the club to talk to others about a new contract it was reported on channel nine news tonight.

:(

From 2016.

I don't think the club will release him in 2015 if they have to pay him the 300k.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2