1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watmough Wants Out?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Mal Cochrane, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Mal Cochrane

Mal Cochrane I'm not really Mal Cochrane...

Ratings:
    +434 / 4
    Anyone heard anything on Watmough wanting out after recent events of 10k fine?

2. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Yeah right pfft.

3. Mal Cochrane

Mal Cochrane I'm not really Mal Cochrane...

Ratings:
    +434 / 4
    I know I'm new here, but it was just something mentioned by another manly fan whom I know. i do hope it's not the case.

4. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    He may not be too happy at the moment but he needs to have a cold hard look at things - though he may have been hard done by the papers. Some suggest that the push thing was all that happened.

5. Pepi

Pepi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 20
    I read it in Rebecca Wilsons "Gossip" column on Sunday, its bullsh!t.

6. OneEyedEagle

OneEyedEagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    I read it there to? Was pretty annoyed when I read it but then released it was those darn secret Chinese whispers in the Telegraph. Something to fill up the blanks in the paper.

Journalists (not the minority of the good ones) would have to be the lowest form of life going around, even worse than Solicitors etc that prey on other people's suffering.

Journalists = ankles (thats how low they are). That Rebecca Wilson really takes the cake.

7. mwsneagle

mwsneagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    I read it there also.

We'll just have to consider the source... ;)

She also stated for 'a fact' that Watmough hit the sponsor and called his daughter derogatory names... Guess she didn't read Watmough's account. Or didn't care.
    IMO it's just another attempt by her to beatup on Manly this season, she seems a bit p*ssed after giving the boys a rap last year for holding their GF victory in private settings.

8. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    Wilson is not a journalist period.

9. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    sounds like a beatup to me too

10. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    He's under contract isn't he? So he cant go. I wont let him.

11. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Chocs a very good player, but he's high maintenance.  He's got two more good years in him then off France.  He'd be silly to move to another NRL club, not much to be gained by that, but nobody's irreplaceable.   

12. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    He's obviously got some alcohol/anger related issues. The anger side of things is often reflected on the field with his niggle and penalty count. He needs to get off the piss and grow up really.

Having said that, when he is on song you wouldnt swap him for any other backrower in the comp.

13. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Grand Final 2007 - return trip......nuff said :)

14. DailyTerrorgraphHater

DailyTerrorgraphHater Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just spoke to Dean Ritchie....

he says it is a ploy to generate more sales, apparently not enough bikie violence, murders, etc to keep his readers happy.

15. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,764 / 72
    Choc will get over it, doesn't matter who was right and who was wrong - an employee like choc cannot attack a customer/sponsor.  Any employee in another business would be sacked for a similar incident.