Watmough [Merged Mega Thread]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Watmough

and Choc (who isn't the smartest tool in the shed)

Agree with you @Mark. Except for the above bit, but then you wouldn't expect me too would you. :)
[/quote]

Chip and Chase said:
mickqld said:
Sometimes people's egos are writing cheques that their bodies can't cash ( sorry for the Top Gun quote).

Never apologise for making Top Gun quotes. Gutsiest move I ever saw.

The BEST ever movie IMO!!

Flying Dog Turd out of Hong Kong
I feel the need the need for speed

And a host more, great stuff

Mark from Brisbane said:
Chip and Chase said:
mickqld said:
Sometimes people's egos are writing cheques that their bodies can't cash ( sorry for the Top Gun quote).

Never apologise for making Top Gun quotes. Gutsiest move I ever saw.

The BEST ever movie IMO!!

Flying Dog Turd out of Hong Kong
I feel the need the need for speed

And a host more, great stuff

The best part about that movie is Quinten Tarintino's monologue about how top gun is a movie about the homosexual lifestyle. Well worth checking out on YouTube etc.

So there's a movie with Tom Cruise in it that people have actually watched.

Well I never.....

bob dylan said:
So there's a movie with Tom Cruise in it that people have actually watched.

Well I never.....

Yes he plays a short, pissed of dickhead.

http://youtu.be/NzY9a-WmE6o

ManlyBacker said:
bones said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

I'm loving the irony of you saying 'the smartest tool' instead of 'the sharpest'.

.... And Mark's "cut off his nose to despite his face". It has been a good day :)

These couple of crackers could become famous like "ironstine" and "escaped goat".

TWO DOGS said:
ManlyBacker said:
bones said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

I'm loving the irony of you saying 'the smartest tool' instead of 'the sharpest'.

.... And Mark's "cut off his nose to despite his face". It has been a good day :)

These couple of crackers could become famous like "ironstine" and "escaped goat".

Love the "escaped goat". Classic. He must have got out not long after Willo got those photos of it with Dessie.

Chip and Chase said:
TWO DOGS said:
ManlyBacker said:
bones said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Love the "escaped goat". Classic. He must have got out not long after Willo got those photos of it with Dessie.

He must have had a get out claws.

marga said:

Agree with you @Mark. Except for the above bit, but then you wouldn't expect me too would you. :)
[/quote]
I think you mean sharpest tool in the shed.

Jerry1 said:
marga said:

I think you mean sharpest tool in the shed.

I think Mark was having a blonde moment. :)

[/quote]

Funny stuff, I posted that in a hurry as my wife was nagging me to take her out to a movie, I said "I just have to check this" and of course she said " turn that frickin computer off now and lets go see this movie!!"

Can't believe I made those two glaring errors.....oh well, maybe we have created some new "Ironstine" moments

Mark, I would have gone with the "spellchecker took over the typing on my phone" excuse :) I did think that is what happened. The 'old' wife made me do it excuse eh Chief? (Thanks Max).

I think it's about time someone trotted out one of my personal favourites, "for all intensive purposes".

But I think it may have just been usurped by the "escaped goat". It's hard to type through tears of laughter.

Absolute gold.

ManlyBacker said:
Mark, I would have gone with the "spellchecker took over the typing on my phone" excuse :) I did think that is what happened. The 'old' wife made me do it excuse eh Chief? (Thanks Max).

That's what DID happen , but usually I check before posting, this time I was in a hurry and didn't

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2