Watmough, Menzies and King named for City

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kingy deserves to be there as he is one of the better City props availiable, its as simple as that.......if you sisagree, please tell who you would have there in front of him

pepsi looks for hand up icon!!!!

heheh im not a king hater, i was there at gosford when he busted raiders defence and ran lenghth of field !!!!

I merely have suggested that he isnt a shadown of the player that he was , he would be ranked fourth ( on form) amongst our four props of Kylie/King/Kite/Hecks at the moment and should not have been even considered for rep footy.

Fluffy, i dont think this makes me a King Hater, i dont hate anyone who plays for the eagles, mayby i just set high standards for the maroon and white jersey ? I must admit, as everyone knows it pissed me off to see him discussing rep football with journos this last week. I would have suggested he should be out the back practicing catching passes!

Did King actually say that he deserved Rep selection? I thought he said some of the Manly players deserved Rep honours, he is the player representative for Manly I think.

King was definitely quoted in the article last week as saying that Manly players were looking to being in the rep team. He implied that he was one of them! It immediately concerned me as higher honours (and results) come from hard work on the paddock and not talk!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4