watmough is hopeless

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At least he had a go. Love the intensity, hate the mistakes/headfarts.

That's a lot more than some, Mr I've been to 1 game this year, can say.

Choc has maroon and white in his veins through and through.

ManlyBacker link said:
I actually thought Choc had broken his fingers early in the game. He pulled out of the play and was grimacing. He came back with passion. He is nowhere near his best but he does what he can.

Was a whisper during the week he broke a thumb on monday

If Watmough is hopeless, there must be lots of extremely f$%king hopeless backrowers running around.
No wonder the forum got punted from MWSE, we win and they still cop it.

Being one of Watmough's knockers this year I have to admit he did play well last night.Couple of errors,but his involvment was there for once...

I was at a function last night, and only managed to grab a few minutes of the game at a time, with no sound. Every time I caught some game time, Choc either seemd to be dropping the ball or conceding a penalty. I actually started agreeing with the doomsdayers who reckon he's lost it.

I watched a reply later that night, and was surprised how good he was. He bent the line often, nearly getting through a couple of times, and was really good coming out of our own end. He is obviously playing injured, however is showing real grit at the moment.

Nerdy spot on. If you only see a guys faults you only see part of a man

Last night he went back to playing like a backrower and not trying to be a halfback.Once Rodney went off he had to step up and he did..

Give yourselves an upper cut. Just watched the game again and Choc threw everything he had into that game. He busted a gut and nearly everything else to try and get us home and his go forward and rugged defense was a major reason why we won. He is a champion player and struggling with injury he is still busting a gut for us so give him the credit he deserves. He was one of our best and has been for several years. I can't believe some of the **** being written about him by so called supporters get off his back.

Pretty sure the only hopeless thing here is mrseaeagles thoughts on the game.

Choc busted a gut out there tonight. We've seem him play better thats for sure but at least he was having a dig. Made some good meters & pushed the defensive line back, nice to see him tightening up his play-the-ball as well without losing any speed.

He made a few mistakes, but then pretty much everyone in a maroon jersey did. Stop trying to crucify the bloke every chance you get.

Yes mistakes aside Choc busted his butt out there on Sat night.  Love or hate Choc he is a major part of our team, all the young players hang off his every word, see him at functions the young players almost hero worship him so we really need him out there playing to inspire the other players.  He is one of those players that just having him on your team is a threat to the other team, not exactly a "can't win without him" but very important non the less.

Darren, you have got to be one of the most negative posters on here. Mabye your standards are far too high? To even THINK that this side is as bad, in terms of quality, as our Northern Eagles sides is both laughable and a joke. I can understand the criticisms of Bailey, Watmough, Williams and Stewart, and the frustrations about Hasler and our recruitment/retention, but would it kill people to lighten up a bit? WE ARE IN 5TH.

Watmough has to be congratulated as I heard today that he took a pay cut in his contract so that Manly could retain Mattai.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6