watmough is hopeless

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its not our night.

Flukey bounces, injuries, bad handling and **** refereeing.

watmough has been playing injured due to injuried.

robinson no taking that ball on the ball and putting the side under preasure is unexcusable

Not our night? Can't find touch, **** offloads, running into touch. No-one to blame but themselves.

Volley link said:
Not our night? Can't find touch, s**t offloads, running into touch. No-one to blame but themselves.

That has been going on for 23 rounds though.

I actually cant believe that when we lose this game we will still be 7th. Some of these players are kidding themselves they are just aweful.

I have said this ALL YEAR!!! This years team has to rank with one of the worst lots of Nortern Eagles in terms of playing. No wonder I have been once this year. My happiness is only having 5 minutes drive home from a club instead of the crap drive for 2 hours one way.

Bumbling,fumbling everything.Dessies gonna have a heart attack.Hes going mental.Shouldve offloaded him to the scum.

watmough put the preasure on to get the penalty and try to williams

atleast choc is very busy and involved and is trying hard

He certainly needs kenny Everett hands but even though he dropped it, he had a really good game he lead the boys and kept getting involved. Mistakes or not he fired then up. An inspired run

Dan link said:
He certainly needs kenny Everett hands but even though he dropped it, he had a really good game he lead the boys and kept getting involved. Mistakes or not he fired then up. An inspired run

Classic

I actually thought Choc had broken his fingers early in the game. He pulled out of the play and was grimacing. He came back with passion. He is nowhere near his best but he does what he can.

Choc is so injured but we don't really have any one left!! What, start with Bailey. Des won't look at the Coast team so this is all we have.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4