Watmough is a legend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Speaking of Choc, for those that can get to watch the GF replays, seriously he is involved in everything. i am not knocking G Stewart who got the Churchill medal, he made a couple of big plays, but was generally no better than anyone else for the remainder. After about 5 or so viewings of the match, i can;t go past Choc's involvement in that match, doing all the dirty work in defence and attack that is needed against a a big Warriors pack.

MadMarcus said:
Q: Who is the most inteligent, articulate and principled man in rugby league?

A: Anthony Watmough.

TBH of all the shocking events that have occurred over recent months, this is the one that has surprised me the most!

Full credit to Choc. Maybe it was playing with Beaver for all those years that instilled a stong sense of loyalty in him, or maybe he is just that kind of bloke. On thing is for sure, he has more ethics and morals in his little finger than his former coach, despite his "misdemeanour after misdemeanour after misdemeanour". Choc pissed on a glass window. Hasler pissed on his mates and the club that gave him everything he had.
Mate your 2 last lines say it all really. Watmough has joined the list of legends as far as I'm concerned. You can just see him playing a part on the coaching staff when he hangs up the boots.

Coaching staff. It would be great to have him run the instructions when he hangs up the boots. ala Toovs. Can't wait till 2012. I feel there's light at the end of the tunnel and all will be as it should. MANLY, Premiers 2012.

Ceagle said:
Foran also lives on the Beaches, who the f**k would want to move out west? hahahaha
Only the people that need a challenge as it is very challenging living out belmore way after one is used to the incomparable Lifestyle of the magnificent Northern beaches.

Ceagle said:
Foran also lives on the Beaches, who the f**k would want to move out west? hahahaha

You do realise there are roads in and out of the northern beaches don't you ? I think they did away with the residency rule decades ago. Foran can live wherever he wants, and I'd hazard a guess that's not gong to be Lakemba.

Chip and Chase said:
Ceagle said:

You do realise there are roads in and out of the northern beaches don't you ? I think they did away with the residency rule decades ago. Foran can live wherever he wants, and I'd hazard a guess that's not gong to be Lakemba.
Traveling from Dee Why to Belmore every day would be a piece of ****.

Notice how the scum at Foxsports twisted what Choc said to somehow come up with the opening paragraph:
"Manly backrower Anthony Watmough has slammed club officials for allowing the Sea Eagles' NRL premiership win to be overshadowed by events off the field."

That is a far, far thing from the content of what he said. Murdoch = scum, proven once again.

Ceagle said:
Chip and Chase said:
Ceagle said:

Traveling from Dee Why to Belmore every day would be a piece of s**t.
lol wait till they see the m5 , eastern distributor, Harbour bridge on a daily basis
They will get sick of that traveling, they'd be better off moving to Sutherland shire or eastern suburbs

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ceagle said:
Chip and Chase said:
Ceagle said:

Traveling from Dee Why to Belmore every day would be a piece of s**t.
lol wait till they see the m5 , eastern distributor, Harbour bridge on a daily basis
They will get sick of that traveling, they'd be better off moving to Sutherland shire or eastern suburbs

They'd have to throw in an e-tag. I wonder if that's in Haslers contract?

Ceagle said:
I'm not going to tear him down or tear down what he's done.

From what we keep reading and hearing in the media, Des is doing a good job at doing that all by himself

the mauler said:
Isn't it funny all the people on here baggin Choc earlier in the year, wanting him sacked. He's taking it upon himself to keep the group together, and proved how much he loves the club.

Hats off to you Choc your a legend!

I am not one of the people that has ever bagged Choc and then again I never ever bag any of the other players. If you go through some of my original posts I have even posed the question if Choc could ever be a future captain of our club and I openly admit that I have never really been a big fan of him either.

Choc has put his hand up and admitted his faults, fought his demons, come to his senses and has admirably stood up and relished to be part of the leadership team.

For that choc should be credited for his own transformation and congratulated for not being the boofhead he once was.

Well done choc and thank you for standing up in being a senior player that tries to hold the team together.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6