Watmough Instagram 835am today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BOZO said:
Another beat up of me crying over Glen and daly Let me set it straight it has nothing to do with them or the club People change move on
My take.
Choc was seen crying.
He is over Gift and DCE. (Doesn't like them any more)
But he wasn't crying about them, or about the club.
People change ... Someone has changed, it upset him, but he will move on.
And he just needed to share all this with his followers.
Instantly.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
But why did he capitalise 'Glen" and not 'daly'? Obviously has little respect for the little man…
See what over analysing all this bull**** leads to? Just play your best, Choccy.

Itd have more to do with his mobiles dictioary recognising Glen as a name but daly not. Just like mine here.

Ps4 mate. lucky to have auto correct tbh.

Honestly though arent they reading a little too much into a capital letter?

Remember, and as per a Facebook post from Elle Watmough early this week " Don't read anything into it everyone, Anthony and the other players are really pissed off at the media and take every opportunity they can to play them along".

@marga could confirm this, she's not only Choc's number 1 fan but friends with his wife as well.

She probably doesn't now for sure but I bet you almost anything that Choccy will test the market, try and use that to get a few more dollars from the Eagles BUT will sign for the final two years of his career with the club he started at.

He wasn't far behind Kingy last Sunday on the big lap around, and he knows he won't get that reception and final farewell anywhere other than Manly if he moves on.

Please lets just get back to the football!!

Watmough stays, he stays, he goes, thanks a lot for the great memories and hopefully the dollars have set you up for life. The club goes on.

As it is reported in the media, I'm sick of the 'senior group.' It appears they believe the club did not exist before them, will cease after them and as such we should bow to all their wishes. Surely they understand sometimes mates leave and that is just football.

Honestly, I am at the point they can all jam it. I would rather support a team of loyal plodders than a team of entitled, spoilt brat superstars.

It who knows how accurate the media reports are.

Just my opinion on this one. This "story" is about him and Joey, not Choc leaving. He's married now, his kids are getting older, different responsibilities. People go their different ways, happens to us all. These Manly guys will put in 100% to win this GF, what happens after that I guess we wait and see.

Stevo said:
What if you've already capitalised the word "Daly" in a text message and your phone has remembered it?

#mindfu*k

Oh course Doh?...after every game , he (Daly) texts me asking what I thought of his game and where he can improve ...like the good bloke I am I give him some suttle pointers (don't listen to Joey, he's useless), stuff like that. But to do all that I have to text his name...which of course comes up with a capital D!!!?

Watmough is a Manly legend.

Became that by playing his guts out for our great team for many seasons.

I hate the idea of him ever leaving, as I dread the day Glenn will run out in the red and green. But if he does it will never lessen what he has done for our team.

If he is unhappy I hope he does whatever it takes to make him happy, he deserves that, and owes Manly nothing.

bob dylan said:
Watmough is a Manly legend.

Became that by playing his guts out for our great team for many seasons.

I hate the idea of him ever leaving, as I dread the day Glenn will run out in the red and green. But if he does it will never lessen what he has done for our team.

If he is unhappy I hope he does whatever it takes to make him happy, he deserves that, and owes Manly nothing.

There is still a right way and a wrong way to go about it. If he does it the right way his status will only be slightly effected (I say slightly because if he stayed he could join the Beaver & Tooves category of legend) but if he does it the wrong way it could effect his reputation greatly eg. Des.

Jatz Crackers said:
Its footy. Not days of our lives.

Bit off topic but don't be too quick on that assumption Jatz....

Current NRL options for fixing the time keeping problem......check number 7........

1. Stadiums
2. Stadiums
3. More Stadiums
4. Moon Dial (night games)
5. Seat Glue
6. Hearing Aids for refs (free under medicare as no claims for optical)
7. Sand through an Hour Glass
8. Watch Dog

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4