Watmough Instagram 835am today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Another beat up of me crying over Glen and daly Let me set it straight it has nothing to do with them or the club People change move on

So basically he's saying he has a problem with the club but its got nothing to do with what happened to Glenn and he doesn't have a problem with Daly or anyone else.

Stevo said:
So basically he's saying he has a problem with the club but its got nothing to do with what happened to Glenn and he doesn't have a problem with Daly or anyone else.

If he wants to set "it" straight....anyone know what "it" is?

Hes right. People change and they move on. Just like the fans want to do. Please enough of this self indulgence. Just go!!!!

Maybe he wants to move to the Gold Coast to be near his daughter.

One more Premiership to win for Manly, then the contracts can be debated :sleepy:

But why did he capitalise 'Glen" and not 'daly'? Obviously has little respect for the little man…
See what over analysing all this bull**** leads to? Just play your best, Choccy.

Mitch said:
globaleagle said:
Mitch said:
They asked Joey about it on Triple M this morning and basically said in a cryptic way don't believe what you read in the papers.

There's a need to say that cryptically?

To be honest it sounded like Joey was on the cans, he made no sense with what he was saying - I took it as we should not read anything into it though.

On the cans - lol.

I got what you said, I was just inferring that everyone should straight out say the papers are full of b/s mickqld style, rather than be cryptic about it!

Stevo said:
Chip and Chase said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:
But why did he capitalise 'Glen" and not 'daly'? Obviously has little respect for the little man…

LOL #crisis.

On an iphone "Glen" being a recognised name would automatically captialise. "Daly" would not because the phone would not recognise it as a name.

#crisisaverted

HTC does Daly in capitals, you must have one of those fascist, anti-Manly,Greenburg sponsored phones!:rolleyes:

#triplecrisis

(the sad thing is I actually did try it...lunch break over I think!:p)

What if you've already capitalised the word "Daly" in a text message and your phone has remembered it?

#mindfu*k

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4