Watmough in a bar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
I heard ( and was told it was reported in the Manly Daily ) that Watmough was off his face blind drunk last Sunday after the Rabbitohs game at a bar in Manly.
is that enough of an answer as to why his form isn't what it was last year?

yeah i read he was fined for an incident at the Manly wharf bar about a week ago for refusing to leavr once his alcahol was shut off and wanting to go the bouncers

A bit harsh don't you think?
Yes, he's a professional footballer getting paid a motza so he probably shouldn't .... BUT... Haven't you ever been guilty of having a few, then a few more. then a couple more only to find you're as pissed as a mute? You haven't? Oh, I apologise but as a white Australian male I must admit that I'm guilty of the same offence.

And Choc.... obviously not the brightest forward in our team but it was going to be another week before his next game.

More so, I could understand if it was Des getting blind. He has more excuses.

sure is harsh mate, just relaying what i read. ive done plenty worse than that and no one gave a toss. Being a rugby league professional is about so much more than footy though. And i suppose we also have to consider he represents a brand that relies of sponsorship and membersahip to make ends meet. I think thats the clincher, but your right Lismore. bars want them there as they attarct people but if they overstep they cry foul. Its a no win situation but some defiantely seem to attract more attention on and off the field . pooing in your own nest is something else to consider too i suppose, its not a good look. Poor bugger, In saying that his form is way down and not worth the money he is getting atm

lismore_fan link said:
... Haven't you ever been guilty of having a few, then a few more. then a couple more only to find you're as pissed as a mute?
Absolutely.
By the way is it true the reason mutes are famous for getting pissed is because they don't have to worry about saying things they later regret?

Defensively Choc is struggling but the obvious question IMO is why are the rest of our forwards struggling to make 100m's?
Choc does it consistently and his form has been down.
This is the rest of there numbers from last night

King 71m
Perry 41m
Rodney 41m
Stewart 50m

Galavao 24m
Kite 70m
Rose 70m
Bailey 32m

Ballin I don't count as he's a dummy half.
And Choc's 110m

Yeh, he'd be no good in those old fashioned saloons where they slide the beer along the bar and you've got to catch it. The barmaid would be working overtime cleaning up the mess.

Chip & Chase link said:
Yeh, he'd be no good in those old fashioned saloons where they slide the beer along the bar and you've got to catch it. The barmaid would be working overtime cleaning up the mess.

It's not his hands i hate, it's those stupid ****ty niggly penalties that he gives away every game. Get it out of your game Choc.

looks like tarzan but is playing like jane

if only his form was as good as his ego

jbb/james link said:
yeah i read he was fined for an incident at the Manly wharf bar about a week ago for refusing to leavr once his alcahol was shut off and wanting to go the bouncers
..hahahaha james i could imagine him..

the whole team doesnt have cohesion its not just watmough.. 

i just dont want choc any where near the ruck or even marker  in the game at all ..  it would save us about 5 penalties per game..

jjai link said:
[quote author=jbb/james link=topic=183768.msg269859#msg269859 date=1277530742]
..hahahaha james i could imagine him..
[/quote]

It is easy to imagine isnt it mate. He is a classic. for all his stuff ups,if there is one guy id like to have a night out on the terps with its choc. He is real

lismore_fan link said:
.......Haven't you ever been guilty of having a few, then a few more. then a couple more only to find you're as pissed as a mute? You haven't? Oh, I apologise but as a white Australian male I must admit that I'm guilty of the same offence.......

And I can atest to that.  The Gold coast springs to mind just recently.  LOL
:)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8