Watmough Illness?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

danny-boy

Reserve Grader
Channel 9 news said Watmough was unable to train due to illness and went home sick. Anybody have any further info?

A tweet from BulldogRitchie tonite
Before Manly fans panic over a television news bulletin, Anthony Watmough has a cold and will play...

Jeez I'm loving Dean Ritchie more and more. Was sticking up for Manly when Paul 'f-wit' Kent was putting them down.

danny-boy said:
Jeez I'm loving Dean Ritchie more and more. Was sticking up for Manly when Paul 'f-wit' Kent was putting them down.

learn how to spell Kent, its with a "u" not an "e"

From the SMH

"In a grand final week lacking somewhat in drama, even a simple cold can stir up a frenzy. Anthony Watmough was sent home from Manly training yesterday complaining of illness but Sea Eagles fans have been urged not to panic. Club officials say the representative back-rower is in no danger of missing Sunday's match and was still scheduled to turn up to this morning's traditional and televised grand final breakfast at Darling Harbour.

Manly do not train today so Watmough, whatever his health status, will have the day off after that.

Sea Eagles media manager Peter Peters said Watmough had told club doctor Paul Bloomfield he was feeling slightly off at yesterday's session.

Advertisement: Story continues below

''He was training but he complained of a cold, and the doctor sent him home as a precaution,'' Peters said. ''He'll be monitored like anybody else, and we'll see how he is in the morning, but he's in no doubt.''

Matabele said:
I have kept a dignified silence about the two crucial dropped balls from Watmough last Friday.

Chocs error average this year is a piddly 0.8 per game. Which, in my opinion, is completely over ridden by the fact that he has the most hitups and metres this season by a mile.

In comparison, Brett Stewart, Jamie Lyon, Daly Cherry-Evans and Kieran Foran all have a higher error tally.

Jeez you can be an agenda driven tool!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8