Watmough confident star Sea Eagles will stay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Works now BE.

There seems to be a common theme Watmough has about hasler. Maybe he wasn't as popular as reported;

some of the headlines;

•Hasler barred from talking to players Courier Mail, 11 Nov 2011
•Watmough backs Manly action The Daily Telegraph, 10 Nov 2011
•Foran to stick with Sea Eagles FoxSports, 10 Nov 2011
•We don't need Hasler: Watmough FoxSports, 10 Nov 2011

What have they done with Smokin' Joe these days? Is he injured? I definitely would have had him in the WCC squad.

bigbird said:
What have they done with Smokin' Joe these days? Is he injured? I definitely would have had him in the WCC squad.

Spoke to him in Leeds and yeah, he said had a niggling injury. I can't remember what the injury is though sorry.

I am the only one who thinks after his little slash last year that choc has stepped up and shown true leadership qualities. I think he could be just as good a captain as gallen if he ever gets the opportunity.

Cambo said:
I am the only one who thinks after his little slash last year that choc has stepped up and shown true leadership qualities. I think he could be just as good a captain as gallen if he ever gets the opportunity.

No cambo you're not the only one who thinks he might be captain down the track.

bones said:
bigbird said:

Spoke to him in Leeds and yeah, he said had a niggling injury. I can't remember what the injury is though sorry.

Have you consulted a professional about this memory loss.

Our group last year certainly noticed a big change in Choc and his attitude towards his Footy.

He was certainly impressive during Hasler's Departure. He stood up for the playing group saying. "We the playing group may have something to do with the GF win. It might not be all Des".

What impressed me most is that he has been repetitively saying everything I've been trying to remain positive on and that the Boys are tight, that they want to stay on the Northern Beaches and they don't particularly want to go anywhere else. Despite what we read and hear.

It may not happen but hey...it puts a smile on my face

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4