Watching the game on NRL.com

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just been watching the game again on NRL.com (I have to do this more often.

The immediate standouts are

- Watmough
- Matai

I am really becoming a fan of Matai's he is great in attack and confident in defense. He doesnt stand out in defense but does his job.

The Sea Eagles Scrambling defense is awesome. Someone misses a tackle and the player is then swallowed by 2 or 3 players all of a sudden, I actually saw 4 go into one cover tackle.

The defense moves up in a bow. an almost straight line but their defense is very good and it always means our fast men are moving up in time to cover.

Very impressed with watching this on TV. They really are playing good football

That hit on watmough that saw Smith Suspended should have had the other bloke off that was very high and he did a head slam.

If they think the witt tackle was high you should re-watch that

Steppa looks hungry he is running hard and fast for the ball close to the line.

Watch him run on 2 tackles before stewy's 1st try

Just been watching the game again on NRL.com (I have to do this more often.

The immediate standouts are

- Watmough
- Matai

I am really becoming a fan of Matai's he is great in attack and confident in defense. He doesnt stand out in defense but does his job.

The Sea Eagles Scrambling defense is awesome. Someone misses a tackle and the player is then swallowed by 2 or 3 players all of a sudden, I actually saw 4 go into one cover tackle.

The defense moves up in a bow. an almost straight line but their defense is very good and it always means our fast men are moving up in time to cover.

Very impressed with watching this on TV. They really are playing good football

We lose to Souths, you can chuck all of that out the window.

true.

Watmough is a champ as well in the fight between witt and schifcofske He was up off the tackle and right tere for his mate.

i agree with those comments - when your watching it in hindsight you pick up a lot more than first impressions.

I did however see matai shirt grab similar to steppa once or twice - i was kinda hoping it would go the other way

Yeah but I saw Kennedy shirt grab once as well

ummm are you guys kinda retarded?

You can watch the videoes from the NRL site on any computer

Byso - "Did you watch it over the internet thru your TV? "

Zap "no on my laptop "

without ever logging onto the internet??

ummmm Fluffy you have confirmed your retardness there. I was clearly referring to the fact that i dint watch it on a TV!

clutching at straws fluffy.

You may need a bib if you continue to dribble as you are are

Apparently they are closing that off to only big pond customers in a week or two, which sucks, cause thats how we watch the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4