Watch the WCC match in the USA ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A chat friend i chat with online who is a Manly supporter who lives and works in the USA asked me do i know how he can watch the WCC match in the USA ?

I phoned talking sport @ 2SM and told them of his problem and they said tell him to try htp://www.sky.com/ he may be able to watch it through there ?

I was wondering if anyone else knows of any other links that he could try also ?

Cheers EP

It was mentioned in another post ,& i think DIWANA is his best option..In  North  America ,Setanta has the rights for NRL,And i dont think they will play it ,as 99% of their content is pommy soccer.Setanta took over the rights from fox sports world last year.Their coverage was pathetic -airing 2 games a week at 2.30 in the morning & about 4 days later..

Maybe check out http://www.channelsurfing.net/

I don't know if you'll be keen to sit in front of the computer or not, but I've been told that is a great site for watching live sport from around the world (although, it was in reference to the NBA and EPL games, so not sure if they'd have rugby league?).

I am hoping I can find it in Thailand, I know I get a sport channel/s in my room I am just hoping that they play this game!!!!

What are all the standard broadcast times and channels for Australia?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4