Watch the Sydney Media get on our band wagon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** the media they can all go and get ****ed. We dont want any of them trying to ride our coat tails.

Yes they will jump on the Manly band wagon.

Except for the News Ltd companies, they be on a News Limited grand final, whoops I mean a Storm - Broncos grand final

We will get nothing from the news scum, they want a ponies v drizzle grand final, I have vowed never to buy anything news ever again, to hell with them.I hope the media hates us, just makes us more determined.

You are deluded if you think Sydney and the media will be behind us. They will all go to support the Broncos for Lockyer's great end. If he loses to us next weekend they'll all jump on Melbourne to win it "fairly". We will never get their support. In 08 it was a pure exception because Beaver was retiring and because Melbourne looked like douchebags leading up to it.

The Media will do their best to dig up dirt on Manly IMO.

Not till the Premier's Title is restored to us, will they deign to give our wonderfully talented Team some positive cover. Even then it will be bracketed with the constant reference to 'The Brawl...' and 'The Brett Stewart Issue...'.

But, 'Success is the Best Revenge' :)

Set the new benchmark in Winning Manly :p

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6