Was that the worst game of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Take out the finish and i rate that i the worst game of NRL this year (that I have seen).Any side with points in them lead by 30 at half time.

To be honest the storm form reads like a train crash in the second half.Lost 5 in a row including getting towelled by powerhouses like the Goons and Eels.Helped over the line by the pinkies against titans and broncos and that rubbish last night to finish in a game they should have lost by 50.And Slater is on one leg.

And we have to cop that "unmelbourne like" **** each and every week.

They are ripe to be plucked and I hope we get the chance to do the plucking.Home or away,doesnt matter,we will OWN them.

ps how did Smith get MOM last night!

They've been living on reputation this year. I think we have them covered.

Yep

If you look at the sides that win premierships they are usually the healthy ones on a good roll of form.And that is not Melbourne at the moment.

luckily i missed that one.to beat the first half of last nights match it must have been a real special.

Chip and Chase said:
They've been living on reputation this year. I think we have them covered.

Living on reputation this year? They're sitting outright 2nd! Agree we have them covered, but really, on their day.... any team in the 8 are unbeatable. Especially US!!

susan said:
luckily i missed that one.to beat the first half of last nights match it must have been a real special.

You were lucky !!! At 1 stage in the 2nd half the Panthers were at 56% and The Warriors 44% completions, have seen a lot of bad games but that was the worst

I was unlucky enough to see easts v Canberra at a kids party in march. It was so diabolical that it has stayed with me. The horror.

This all raises the interesting question of form leading into the finals.

Dishlickers - Flogged by Canberra after getting assistance the week before from the refs.
scum - 5 game losing streak and then rubbish lucky wins since then.
souffs - have not beaten a top 8 side in the 2nd half of the season.

From where I sit only two teams have good form heading into the finals, Manly and North Queensland.

Thats about right Ralphie and NQ were the only team to test the eagles lately,albeit on their own patch.Just cant have them away from home,last years semi is still fresh in the mind and it is basically the same team plus Linnett.

Bulldogs the main worry due to unpredictability.The others you know what you will get and it isnt good enough to beat us at our best.

But first lets dispatch the Titans.

Newcastle versus Parramatta which was a Ch9 Sunday afternoon game earlier this year was the worst game I have ever seen.

I don't think anything could ever top that.

NYEagle

The knights cowboys the other week was a shocker. It felt like both teams just dropped it every set during the second half

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6