1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was it just me?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Canteen Worker, May 8, 2006.

1. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    The crowd at Leichhard got excited when the Tigers scored etc but apart from that I was surprised at how docile the crowd was. The only excitement came from attempts of the announcer to hype up the crowd and the recorded Eye of the Tiger cover to 'West Tigers'.

Nothing like the atmosphere or feeling of Brookie. Did others feel this way or is it my maroon and white eyes!!??

2. Crushercleal

Crushercleal Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I pretty much agree. I was on the hill, right in the middle of the Tigers fans, and the only time they got excited was when the ref screwed up or when Benji came on. Occasionally when Skando took up the ball. NOTHING like at the SCG last week either. And I had a westie bogan tigers fan behind me screaming in my ear about how crap the northern beaches are. Geez it was tempting to turn around and give him one.

3. Stuey Davis Socks

Stuey Davis Socks Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +179 / 3
    They couldn't even come up with a decent "he's been doing it game" call either :D

4. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    yeah those beaches are crap, give me campbelltown any day !!!!!!!! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    sounded quiet on the radio

6. Stuey Davis Socks

Stuey Davis Socks Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +179 / 3