Was Gift a grub tonight?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Was Gift a grub tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 55 77.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.5%

• Total voters
Massive grub display tonight but like everyone has already said, it's hard to hate him. He's given us so much. Although if there's one thing that both games against Souffs has shown us is that he is still absolutely filthy about being shown the door.

In answer to the thread question:

I would say get a grip you wankers but you lot would most likely take me up on that and rub your eyesight out even more.

get a grip you wankers but you lot would most likely take me up on that and rub your eyesight out even more.

Just stop it, or you will go blind!

You are correct Terry.

I stopped when I had to start wearing glasses. I realised there must be something to this.

Anyway back to the topic I think Gift was a bit of a grub last night.

I didn't notice it when he played for Manly because then he was our grub. I think the hit on Matia was unintentional IMHO.

Still we won and well done guys.

What minute is this Glenn Stewart stepping on DCE foot incident? I can't seem to find it?

What about Glenn Stewart knees in the back on Matai. That was a shocker

I love the gift and mates of mine always told me what a grub he is etc and I just laughed it off as sour grapes. I always thought he was a clean skin.

Mmmm with my maroon and white glasses off watching him last night I am starting to think my mates may have had a point. I still love him though.

Bring him back in 2018 bozo for a swan song in the Maroon and white

Did he niggle? Yes
Did he play hard? Yes
Did he do a few dirty moves? Oh hell yes
Is he a grub? Nah,i dont think so
Was his high shot on Matai a ploy? I doubt it,He has always had the lazy old swinging arm from time to time,just because he's wearing myrtle and green doesn't mean he's a female reproductive organ

Agree with what you said mate, but just a small correction - myrtle is green, cardinal is the shade of red they wear. Had Derwent pencils as a kid!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7