Was Bob Fulton the big signing they promised a few weeks ago?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Couple of things with Fulton's new role:

1. What impact, if any, will it have on Dave Warwick's role?
2. Having Fulton, a NSW selector (not sure what his current role is vis-a-vis the Australian team) onboard could be seen as a way of enticing talent, either established or emerging, to the Club. I know that's an obvious point, however I'm not sure if it has been mentioned previously.
Since 1999 he has been a selector of both the NSW and Australian teams and he is also a good friend of your mate Zorba :)

Last edited:
Since 1999 he has been a selector of both the NSW and Australian teams and he is also a good friend of your mate Zorba :)
Yes, I was aware of the Zorba connection. Weren't we all? Peters brings it up in his correspondence to the masses on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Well gather 'round people, wherever you roam, Manly used to be the team that no-one wanted to leave and everyone wanted to come to....but the times they are a changin'
Times will be changing for the better feathered friend . Our proud history has proven this

Actually, there haven't been NSW selectors for quite a few years now - he is an adviser to Daley. He is a selector for Australia though, and a club legend with a great footy brain, interested to see the influence he has over the next 3-6 months.

Actually, there haven't been NSW selectors for quite a few years now - he is an adviser to Daley. He is a selector for Australia though, and a club legend with a great footy brain, interested to see the influence he has over the next 3-6 months.
He advises Daley who to select :)

Fulton is Zorba's long time friend and birds of a feather stick together !!!

Bozo has a great football brain and should be good for us . My only concern is that if Zorba is in his ear and he takes notice, then he is only hear to move 2v on.
I really hope not but Zorba has convinced the Penns not to back 2v. He has used a few players to cause trouble in the playing group and then tells Penn 2v has lost the players support. ie (Gifty issue)
Lets hope Bozo changes there minds and helps 2v over come this.

Bozo has been appointed by Penn (& Zorba)....watch this space I guess

Yes you are right but I dont think and hope he would not stake his reputation on a bad call for them !! . If he does and turns on 2v then Bozo will be scum to me as is Zorba.
He would of only sold out Manly for the dollars that Penn are paying him.

Who is this zorba that everyone keeps talking about? Do you mean the guy that looks like jabba the hutt?
JabbaPromo.png

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7