Warriors v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Will be a bit of interest for us, so here is the Warriors side. I look at the backline, and think 5th at best for us, even though Melbourne are down on forwards

1. Wade McKinnon
2. Kevin Locke
3. Lance Hohaia
4. Patrick Ah Van
5. Aiden Kirk
6. Joel Moo
7. Stacey Jones
8. Sam Rapira
9. Aaron Heremaia
10.Evarn Tuimivave
11.Lewis Brown
12.Ukuma Ta'ai
13.Michael Luck (c)

14.Ian Henderson
15.Russell Packer
16.Jacob Lillyman
17.Ben Matulino

Can't see that side beating the Storm BUT gee strange thgings have been happening lately so who knows!!!

The forward pack is ok, but I don't seem them containing Inglis and Slater

The 2nd row is the best they have put on for a while, am a big fan of Brown, and Ta'ai is a big unit who has only played league 18 months but is looking better every week

The centres dont inspire me with much confidence - lets hope it -4 and pissing down in Auckland

The only thing going for them is Stacey Jones last (that's been said before) game. I think they have a BIG reason to lift and lift they will....and upset win to the Warriors!!.....I hope

Book your tickets to Melbourne lads in my opinion, and that is only if we manage to take off the skirts and perform against the Tits!!!

The irony is that if we beat the Titans and the Storm win, we will be up at Skilled next weekend instead. I would rather that than be in 7th or 8th.

Storm team:

1. Billy Slater
2. Steve Turner
3. Will Chambers
4. Greg Inglis
5. Dane Nielsen
6. Brett Finch
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Brett White
9. Cam Smith (c)
10. Aiden Tolman
11. Adam Blair
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Dallas Johnson
Interchange:
14. Ryan Hinchcliffe
15. Hep Cahill
16. Ryan Tandy
17. Wairangi Koopu

Hopefully at least they will bash the **** out of the storm and give them plently of injuries and bruises for the following week.

Jone's last game so if they are ever going to fire up and give him a good send off then this is the week to do it.

I give the Warriors some hope of beating the Storm. Staceys last game (again) on home soil and Melbournes form has been up and down of late. I'd certainly prefer to finish 5th or 6th rather than 7th or 8th.

I'm hoping that both the Dragons and Dogs win on Friday night , which will mean that the Titans couldn't finish any better or worse than 3rd. Maybe they may rest some players against Manly. The way we have been performing of late , that could be the only way of getting a favourable result.

Looks like we could be on the road ( interstate ) for the semi finals. Better start checking out some cheap air fares.

ChuckWood link said:
Looks like we could be on the road ( interstate ) for the semi finals. Better start checking out some cheap air fares.

by coincidence that is exactly what I was just doing, nothing under $200 return to Melbourne (excl Tiger & I am just not brave enough to try them). GC fares are even higher, no change out of $300 if we are to play there.

I missed the storm game as I was OS but am back now, so I am kind of hoping we finish 5th and play the storm.  I have a lot of yelling saved up, although not as much swearing after watching that dross against the sharks. 

tiger is fine, just don't be late and don't have excess baggage.

i've flown them 4 or 5 times with no dramas

If Price was playing and Inglis sat out the mandatory 4 NRL games, I'd give Worriors a chance. other than that, the top 4 will not change.

Yea, as much as I'd love the Storm to win this weekend, they'd have to pull out a pretty good performance for most of the 80mins if they want to come over the top of that Storm team.

Without Steve price, and the potential damage Storm can do across the park, I fear the Storm are gonna give it to 'em.

You are all going to be rich. The bookies have the Storm @ $1.30 and Warriors @ $3.40 or the line @ +9.5. The Warriors have too many big names missing and are going to get hammered.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6