Warriors v Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
Dogs are racking up a pretty good for and against too. Damn it.

Yeah it sucks. Wanted them to fail. They should beat the knights next week as well

globaleagle said:
No surprise, ennis being a dog. face rubbing mannering after a try whilst mannering is unprotected.

22-18 dogs

I'm pretty sure he then dropped the knee to Mannering's head, which is what sparked the reaction from the Warriors. Nobody picked it up and they didn't replay it, but I'd love to see the footage again.

Dont knock their wins, it might just convince them they have the players and dont need a mass recruitment drive on Manly players

The warriors have let themselves down yet again with a serious lack of ball handling. The new coach needs to sort it and fast.

Interesting to note in the pregame Packer said that the forwards had more licence to playmake with Cleary. There is simply no way that they will be anything with that attitude.

Joey said:
The warriors have let themselves down yet again with a serious lack of ball handling. The new coach needs to sort it and fast.

Interesting to note in the pregame Packer said that the forwards had more licence to playmake with Cleary. There is simply no way that they will be anything with that attitude.

That's the danger with the warriors their unpredictability and now they've learnt to grind as well. Today when they were 16 - nil down previously it could have been a huge scoreline.

You try to control what works for them they will come last every year. May not be this year Bluey will have this side like his old Leeds side and will win a title

• 👍
Reactions: Fro

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4