Warriors Under 20s Fullback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Anybody else see this bit of absolute gold ? Am sure they will show it on MNF tonight

He ran 80m to score a try, started saluting god and celebrating and when he went to put the ball down got smashed from behind and dropped it haha

Yes, pissed myself laughing. Was at a mates watching and we had to rewind it over and over. Absolute gold

the thing i dont understand is when he crossed the line why not just take a look back & see how far ahead he was to the nearsest opposition ,would have taken less than half a sec  to look back..

The Souths guy must have snuck up the blindside!!

Of more concern is the pronunciation of some of these polynesian names - a commentator's nightmare.

team list
G.Fifiiahi
O.Slaimankhel
B.Tupou
I.Penehe
E.Niko
C.Tuimavave
S.Johnson
N.Areaiiti
H.Ting
M.Ioane
S.Lousi
R.Lawrenson
S.Ikahihifo
C.Gubb
N.Seluini
D.Palavi
S.Feki

Reminds me of the former NZ test cricketer whose name was Bob Cunis.

A commentator once described his bowling as "being a bit like his name, neither one thing nor the other"

bob dylan link said:

A commentator once described his bowling as \"being a bit like his name, neither one thing nor the other\"

That is the best quote ever

bob dylan link said:

A commentator once described his bowling as \"being a bit like his name, neither one thing nor the other\"

Rest his soul

His son Stephen is my coach at the moment, top bloke, the best user of the word C*** I have ever come across. Probably the best spray he gave us was after we spent a whole day in the field trying to bowl a side out and a couple of blokes dropped their lips.

"You played like a pack of C**** out there today, ****ing woeful. Cricket is a team game, if you want to be an individual, **** off and play tennis" lol

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6