Warriors Trial Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why Ryan, just because they had an earthquake?  The cricketers didnt show any sympathy last night why should we?

I think a pleasing aspect of the game is the fact that we ran them down as opposed to being run down, and our younger players now have a tough match under there belts.

For the Warriors pretty much the same.

DSM5 link said:
Now for a match report please....someone.

Zorba went over DSM I am sure he is wrting a match report for MWSE as I type...................

Given our propensity to be run down last season, or as some might say, collapse in the second half, the come from behind was good to read

Great updates guys. I do like the fact our boys ran them down, but my biggest concern from last year is when they'd get a decent sized lead and get mowed down near full time. Still, good result.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298705933[/time]

DSM5 link said:
Given our propensity to be run down last season, or as some might say, collapse in the second half, the come from behind was good to read
You said it much better than I did :)

Match report is up on the website. 
Wolfman got a hamstring injury and an all in brawl during the first half piqued my interest.

Sea Eagles win trial against New Zealand
26/02/2011 6:00:37 PM
http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=33833&title=sea-eagles-win-trial-against-new-zealand

The Sea Eagles have won a nail biting finish against the New Zealand Warriors 14-12.

After an all in brawl mid way through the first half, the Warriors were the first try scorers. Simon Mannering notched the first points and a conversion from James Maloney had them up 6-0.

Young gun Jamie Buhrer scored first for the Sea Eagles, although Daly Cherry-Evans couldn't convert the try,

Brett Stewart had a run in the first half but stayed on the sidelines for the rest of the match.

Kevin Lock hit back for the Warriors in the 56th minute and Maloney again converted.

It could have been lost here but Michael Oldfield and Vic Mauro saved the day with two tries in succession. Cherry-Evans booted the final goal and won the match 14-12.

Brett Stewart says he's "on target for Round 1 against Melbourne" and "couldn't be happier" with his knee.

He'd like to thank all the fans for their support through his rehabilitation.

David "Wolfman" Williams played 55 minutes before going off with a hamstring injury.

A lot of the younger boys played very well in what could be a very exciting year for them.

This was the Sea Eagles last trial before they will take on the Storm in Round 1 at AAMI Park.

Not a lot of details on good peformances but at leats Brett got thru the game unscathed

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186530.msg317951#msg317951 date=1298709382]
Wolfie....f**k!!!

It's all good mate T-Rex will take his spot
[/quote]
rather Oldie take it

anyone have any insight into what started / happened during the all in brawl mid way through the 1st half?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4