Warriors side named

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Hohaia
Kirk
Tate
Ropati
Vatuvei
Witt
Fien
Wiki
Henderson
Price
Mannering
Swann
Luck

Tuimavave
Rapira
Lauaki
Matelino

18th- Rovelli

A couple of big positives for them, with Rovelli out of the side and Vatuvei into it.

Will be a lot hard to be looking at that. Players we need to be wary of are Henderson and Vatuvei for me, they provide a lot of spark for the side. Need to be especially wary of Hendersons running game from dummy half

Matelino is a very promising young player too

The areas we need to exploit for me are the backrow, they are all workhorses, we can dominate there, and hit the areas around Ropati in defence as he has been found wanting recently.

There will be 17 Manly players running straight at Witt all game. 

Na not at the game Byso, opposite end of the country for me

Were no charges laid at all over the weekend prior to MNF nutz

Having watched these blokes for years, i have seen them play crap v the lightweights and demolish the heavyweights so many times i just can't get comfortable for this one

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Having watched these blokes for years, i have seen them play crap v the lightweights and demolish the heavyweights so many times i just can't get comfortable for this one

I agree.  Case in point - Dragons @ Brookvale.  That was win 2 for them in a row and now they're 6th.  Not saying Warriors will be like that but i feel a slight trepidation about this game.  I hope we put another big score on them though

Agree with Kiwi re Henderson. He's in the middle of a very good patch of form (I've kept a fairly close eye on him ever since I chucked the creative little bugger into my fantasy team).

Tate's burned us too many times in the past as well. Far too many times.

I'm actually fine with Vatuvai's inclusion. Hasn't played in yonks. His timing will be out, won't be match fit etc. He was in killer form before his injury...but first game back? Could be a weak link.

We shouldn't lose this sort of game. If we keep losing these types of games then we'll be clinging to a top eight spot rather than aiming for a home final. Manly by 12.

Not confirmed, but there is talk that Vatuvei might be gone for another 8 weeks. That could really stuff the little boost they would have had going into the match thinking they had him

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4