Warriors fan doing Haka in Manly jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WAMF said:
Who says he's a warrior fan? He had obviously had a few beams and was enjoying himself and of course he was there to support his 'second team'. Good on him.

Thats exactley how i saw it WAM a Manly supporter who chose to wear his Manly colours go to the footy with his warriors mates. Win or Lose he is laughing he dont care..

eagleE said:
ALinda said:
What about the Warriors fan in a Manly jersey doing the Haka?! Wonder what the go was there - I'm sure someone will come up with a funny explanation!

ALinda, i work over in the SFS precinct and had a chat to him after the game. He was not pissed. When I told him I was an Eagles supporter and we would smash any other team in the Grand Final, he screamed to all his warriors mates that the Eagles will win. He is a true Manly supporter.
There was quite a few Eagles shirts and supporters out there. I counted about 4. We have supporters everywhere.

Thanks for that EE. At least he's got his allegiance in order and sounds like a few others do too. Yes he definitely stood out and it was a great sight on national TV. Go Manly!

That was gold.. We have always had good support in NZ and some champion NZ players including two internationals in our ranks... Love the days of tony Iro when he was at his best and the never to be forgotton 'Radar' ridge... Great players they were.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6