Warriewood Square - meet the players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
I have just returned from 5 days in Sydney visiting my parents. I took along my 3 sons and thought it would be great to take them down to Warriewood to meet a few players.
I cannot praise the players more for the way they interacted with my sons & signed anything and everything they put in front of them. They were also more than happy to pose for photos with the boys! :yeah:

We went on Sunday and saw Jamie Lyon (who looked like he wanted to be somewhere else!), Michael Robertson, Luke Williamson, Glenn Stewart, Jon Grieve & Sam Key. Michael Monaghan was supposed to be there but wasn't - my 9 year old said "I didn't want to see Monaghan anyway!" :clap:

We went there on Wednesday before returning home & saw Brent Kite, Sione Finefeuiaki, Chris Hicks, Shayne Dunley & Glenn Hall.
The poor guys looked rather bored and there weren't too many people around! It wasn't well publicised - nothing in the Manly Daily, only on MSE and their emails!
We picked up some great bargains - stuff for the kids & finally a jersey for me!
I will put some of the photos up in the next couple of days.

I look forward to the members meet the players BBQ, as that will probably be our next venture up to the Northern Beaches. anyone know when it is on / whether there is one this year?

Yeah, they have one every year. I'm just deleting the club emails at the moment as they are primarily SPAM but I'm sure the details would be in there?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2