Warren Smith asked a great question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Warren, the Fox commentator for those without Fox, asked why don't the video refs have HD tv's in their little room?
It's unbelievable that they don't. The clarity is way better, sharper and those difficult decisions like the Farah/Inglis try, would surely be that bit easier with HD tv's. Don't tell me the NRL can't afford them, HD tv's are super cheap.

I thought they already got them just after Harrigan awarded THAT try to Gasnier against us then used the picture quality as an excuse.

If we are going to persist with video refs, which we shouldn't, we must insist they can't open the windows because common sense keeps flying out of them decision-time.

And dont forget a coffee machine in there and a tea lady.

Maybe popcorn and choc tops too

bazeagle said:
Warren, the Fox commentator for those without Fox, asked why don't the video refs have HD tv's in their little room?
It's unbelievable that they don't. The clarity is way better, sharper and those difficult decisions like the Farah/Inglis try, would surely be that bit easier with HD tv's. Don't tell me the NRL can't afford them, HD tv's are super cheap.

They'll still get it wrong

bob dylan said:

Just off topic I heard rabs on the radio the other day saying he has 5 cups of tea during a game I wonder if he ducks out for whizz during ad breaks lol

If they get better quality screens that will eliminate one of their excuses for making mistakes. Don't want that now do we

Cameron said:
bob dylan said:

Just off topic I heard rabs on the radio the other day saying he has 5 cups of tea during a game I wonder if he ducks out for whizz during ad breaks lol

I reckon he'd be in nappies.

Cameron said:
bob dylan said:

He may have one of those little portable containers in the comm box for any urgent situations that may arise.

I was expecting this question from Smith "What's going on with your hair Laurie ??"

bob dylan said:

I'm afraid Warringah Council would need about $500,000 to make that happen Bob. $480,000 for a set of community surveys and consultations, with the remainder to build an enlarged plywood box for the video ref.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2