Warning system enabled

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of the warning system is not to bar people, although that may happen. It's all about toning things down and making the forum suitable for everyone, not just males aged 18-80.

Dan has a fair amount of responsibility on his shoulders here and does need heat because some members leave their brains in first gear.

Enjoy this forum for what it is but never take it granted, it may not always be around.

Thanks bob and you are right. I suspect that no one will end up with more than a 12 hour non-posting period. At the moment the site is pretty much all about 20/30 something's and I want to open it up more.

The reality is that the site is too big to allow a free for all as in the past.
Hopefully people can just exercise a little constraint with their posts sometimes

It may pay to remember that I run this site as a benefit to all, it isn't my job, I have a full time one as it is plus a family and other commitments in sport and refereeing.
The site at the moment takes up a lot of my time I spend a few hours a week at least an hour a day on various maintenance tasks and chasing and blocking spammers.
I get multiple emails, pm's etc from people about other members posts and various other things. It is a constant balancing act to keep everyone happy.

Anyway enough griping from me I choose to do it so I shouldn't conplain, let's just carry on with a level of maturity if we can?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4