Wallace to manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Truth

I've hade some information from a reliable source that Wallace will walk out of brisbane at the end of the year to free up cash to sign Inglis.

Des has already spoken to wallace and its pretty much a done deal as the club has serious concerns over Cherry-Evans defensively and feel he needs another year in qld cup to mature.

Manly have also made contact with Lestrange's management to see if they can lure him back for 2010.

There isnt alot of money in the kitty but enough for one or two key signings.

Matai will follow Tasi and hodko and walk out on the manly tommorow.

Ha ha fool.  Broncos have sufficient funds for Inglis from Falou and Ashton Simm's contracts without havng to release Wallace. 

The true story is that our CEO is using his NZ contacts to sign Stacey Jones for one last season until DCE is ready in 2012.  Vinne and Louis Anderson are also on the radar as they want to come back to the NRL. 

interesting story

Wallace would be a great by imo

classy halfback who would support foran well

doubt manly could seal the deal though

Broncos have tried to offload him last year to the Dragons so they could Folau and this year they want him gone for Inglis.

Not sure about him because he is playing outside Lockyer who can make him look good. Wouldnt say no if we could get him on the cheeper end of the scale.

thats harsh on DCE. Our seasons nearly shot, Hodko's going, give the kid a crack. If his defence is suss in the qld cup, then he ain't gunna make it on the big stage...find out now!

Hodko looked like a champ in the Qld Cup last year and apart from some early form Trent has failed to live up to his $800k pay cheque.

kingyfan link said:
Ha ha fool.  Broncos have sufficient funds for Inglis from Falou and Ashton Simm's contracts without havng to release Wallace.  

I think you're the fool.
Hannant is heading to the broncos. He would not be a cheap buy.

WAMF link said:
[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=183963.msg273270#msg273270 date=1278825972]
Ha ha fool.  Broncos have sufficient funds for Inglis from Falou and Ashton Simm's contracts without havng to release Wallace. 

I think you're the fool.
Hannant is heading to the broncos. He would not be a cheap buy.

I thought Hannant agreed to terms with the broncos on a modest $ because he wanted out of Sydney so badly.

Don't forget the broncos have the thoroughbreds.

Inglis will no doubt receive a boat, car, house etc from the thoroughbreds. 

Inside Scoop link said:
I've hade some information from a reliable source that Wallace will walk out of brisbane at the end of the year to free up cash to sign Inglis.

Des has already spoken to wallace and its pretty much a done deal as the club has serious concerns over Cherry-Evans defensively and feel he needs another year in qld cup to mature.

Manly have also made contact with Lestrange's management to see if they can lure him back for 2010.

There isnt alot of money in the kitty but enough for one or two key signings.

Matai will follow Tasi and hodko and walk out on the manly tommorow.

You might need a new source, may I suggest Lea and Perrins Worcestershire.

Just an update on this story
Wallace will be down one day next week, looking for a place apparently he likes the look of Warriewood or even Newport.

Expect an announcement very soon

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4