Wallabies v Lions - Who wins?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Torrow @ 5 am i believe. Twickenham - on Gem.
We are Underdogs and according to the poms, none of our team would make it into their team. They are asking for trouble with that one.
I suggest Israel Falau ?
We can do this. Wallabies by 10.

Wallaby 's abilities
Speed
Agility

Lion abilities:
Nearly 450 kilo's of raw strength
sharp claws and teeth

A Lioness weighs on average 150 kilo's. A male Wallaby weighs 70 kilo's, and that's a healthy male Wallaby in its absolute prime.

In Australia Wallaby can fall prey to 30 to 50 kilo wild dogs and dingoes. In Africa a single Lioness can take down a 200 kilo Zebra.

The only chance the Wallaby has, is to out run the Lion which is unlikely or out distance the Lioness which could happen. It's other possibility could simply be out maneuvering the Lioness which is also very possible. If the Wallaby can't get away and has to fight back, then its an almost certain win for the Lion

Last edited:
  • 😆
Reactions: Rex
How sweet if the poms bowout of their own RWC in the first round.

Also for the two people interested there is a rugby thread in the General Forum.

Rugby Union: the game where a representative prop forward can have 3 chins and a beer gut, yet still be selected..

50/50 game
Poms will shade us in the trenches & vice versa our way out wide....I dare say the dominant halves decide the outcome & my little plunge on the Aussies is a heart bet...

Personally sad that I really don't care for either teams in the NRL or AFL finals.

Hint of curiosity in the Wallabies game.

Thank goodness for the Sea Eagles 20's.
Good luck tomorrow boys!

The Lions would squish the wallabies but unfortunately it's just England playing.
England by 12

• 📚
The Lions would squish the wallabies but unfortunately it's just England playing.
England by 12
Yep the England rugby team have a red rose as their emblem not a Lion.

Aus by 4.

Wallabies 26-13 with 4 minutes left

Twickenham is emptying before the game is over. England are goneski LOL

Sam Burgess with a nice head high tackle on Quade Cooper. I tell ya, Sammy boy looks all at sea playing yawnion. How he was selected for that squad is beyond me o_O

Edit: Wallabies win 33-13 with a brilliant try in the corner to Matt Giteau in the 79th minute.

Last edited:
Suck Sh-tland.

Word on the street is that if Tony was still PM, he was going to knight Prince Harry for being such a keen England barracker. Something English Tony knows all about.

• 😆
Well its a short trip for the sweet chariot so england have that going for them.

I find it a hard game to watch, ball disappears, then seemingly waiting for a penalty in range. But then, League can be boring to watch (the complaint I hear most from Rah Rah supporters). I find you can pretty much turn away from League when the ball is being brought out in the first four tackles and not miss much. Definitely need to bring the little guys back into the game more with the reduced interchange and maybe do something about points from bombs. Maybe drop a forward, reduce teams to 12 players? Hell, it's not like you need six forwards to pack into a scrum nowadays.:eek:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6