Walker on the way....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A few years back he was getting in Lyon's face one day and I thought, you disrespectful upstart, then I remembered he was only 18 years old at the time and he certainly wasn't overawed, even up against the very best.

Are you sure you're not getting Walker confused with Bryson Goodwin? I remember that game at Brookie (might have been Gosford actually) where Goodwin put one of the best defensive performances on Killer I've seen from anyone. He gave him no peace all night.

to add value & be that 5/8 who creates 1000 headaches to opposition defence.
Starting to look comfortable there which is great for us & scary to the opposition.
No doubt is growing in his new position & apart from that super try, looked dangerous throughout.

Running 5/8 which was forans key.

Once the other combos click, walker taking on the line will be an awesome site and a headache for many.

We were still overall **** tonight

The fact that he is still a little lost at times and is still able to cause problems is a great sign. I think he could end up being very dangerous. His passing is quite crisp too.

Running 5/8 which was forans key.

Once the other combos click, walker taking on the line will be an awesome site and a headache for many.

We were still overall **** tonight

Gutsy win but let's not forget Rorters were 0/3 coming in.

Had we played Donks or Boys we would have been lapped 50-0

The replay of walker's try reminded me of bozo busting through and running full tilt in traffic, single mindedly focused on the try line. Basically ignoring the defenders.

Most players look at the defenders and size up what to do. On that run Walker didn't even seem to care about them and just ran his line at top pace. Like bozo used to.

The replay of walker's try reminded me of bozo busting through and running full tilt in traffic, single mindedly focused on the try line. Basically ignoring the defenders.

Most players look at the defenders and size up what to do. On that run Walker didn't even seem to care about them and just ran his line at top pace. Like bozo used to.

That's true actually. Walks was surrounded by Chooks and just ignored them on a diagonal run for the line. How many players with that many defenders around them would have stopped and looked for other options in that situation.

Funny how we all watch the same thing yet form different opinions.

My young bloke said last night that walker plays like he doesn't know how good he is. Reckons he plays without confidence, and that when he gets it he will be "sick".

My eyesight isn't what it was but my impression of walkers two tries is that he was the "accidental scorer" that he had no idea he had broken those tackles and was surprised he was still going.

Is a talent, hope he fires.

Are you sure you're not getting Walker confused with Bryson Goodwin? I remember that game at Brookie (might have been Gosford actually) where Goodwin put one of the best defensive performances on Killer I've seen from anyone. He gave him no peace all night.

Nah, I second what SER8 said originally - I remember Walker getting up in Killer's face as well (I don't remember the game but assume we were getting beaten) - not in terms of playing all over him, but mouthing off and carrying on.

Best thing for me about his 2 tries thus far was the way he shook off tackles before motoring to the try line. We all know he's fast, but he's creating the opportunity, not just strolling over from a hole run.

I think his defence looked better because he was back at centre with Brown defending 3 in. He was getting physically dominated early by Ferguson but it seemed to even out in the end.

I'd like to see him run more, or just with more intent. The crabbing across the field showing the ball inside with a cocked wrist, waving guys inside with a "sly" wave like he's wafting some flatulence around, it all reminds me of myself when I was a young plodder with big dreams, and I was not good at all.

Dylan will step up in this Chez-less month and will blow Milf out of the water sooner than later. Walks is 5cm taller and 4kg heavier which should help in his hitting the line at greater force than Milf :rock:

He won't second guess himself and start kicking and running the ball himself. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7