Walk Cartwright immediately

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cartwright was assistant coach at the now premiers i find it ridiculous to believe he would want to come to Manly and do a bad job and just get paid. That is one eyed eel intelligence level guys and gals. If Manly do bad that reflects upon Catrright as much as TB.

Hands up all those with one eyed eel intelligence level guys and gals!

Nope! None here. Only us one eyed Sea Eagle intelligence level guys and gals here.

it seems some of us are looking for a person or small group to isolate to blame. Kind of like burn the witches
Totally. Due diligence. Closing ones eyes and just hoping things will all be better next year doesn't cut it.

The teams lack of aerobic fitness is on display for the world to see. If the beards performance in having the least fit NRL squad in the comp isn't being scrutinized our management just aren't doing their job?

Myles as our forward leader. Im probably willing to consider he has carried an injury all year. But he has been lackluster since round one. His limited game time in origin says all isn't well, but that he could show more heart, and effort for 10 minutes in that qld Maroon's jumper compared to ours, again I'm questioning if the bloke recruited as our forward leader is up to the job.

Cartwright. What has he ever achieved as coach? Just consider Cartwright teams. And Paul Green teams perform in recent years.
Green's win. Cartwright's go ****.

That we have all 3 of these slackers from a Titans club who are improving in all the areas these guys influence, since they left. It says enough is enough.

Let's burn them.

I honestly think we'd be better off.

Last edited:
Grin and bear it
What was going through John Cartwright's mind as Trent Barrett was delivering the best coach blow- up of the year on Sunday as the Sea Eagles capitulated against Penrith? No doubt it was, "been there and done that".

But what caught people's eye was that Cartwright let a smile slip across his face as Barrett was going off in the coach's box – and he copped heaps on social media as a result.

"Yeah, plenty of people have said that to me, but I can promise you it was not a smile," Cartwright said. "It was a wince. You could ask my kids, they have seen that look plenty of times before."

Barrett is finding out just how tough the gig is, but talk that he is under pressure is way off the mark.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...an-for-now-20160618-gpmdw2.html#ixzz4ByXhfL00
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

I wonder what cartys responsibilities are with the squad.
Just to say yes bozo, yes zorba or does he auctually do something.

I wonder what cartys responsibilities are with the squad.
Just to say yes bozo, yes zorba or does he auctually do something.

Finally Barrett is showing a little passion. He's not going to succeed by being the nice guy, the articulate talker, the calm negotiator. Good qualities but it has to be in any business balanced with tough talk, decisive action, ruthlessness on occasions when standards are slipping. Cant be a friend as a coach. I hope he's learning that sometimes he's not going to be liked when he comes down heavy, but he'll be respected.

Said it post match...
Barret actually showing some passion could be the turning point of his coaching carreer.

It was good to see something other than the plastic man.

Hope he keeps it up.

Said it post match...
Barret actually showing some passion could be the turning point of his coaching carreer.

Hope he keeps it up.
If he coaches us to a spoon or even a second last place he's got to go. We are terrible this year and he needs to be under pressure.

Said it post match...

Hope he keeps it up.
Meanwhile the roosters have the Waxman.

Though there is jest, mirth and merriment I wonder if uncle Nick will turn up the heat on Waxman? They say Barrett isn't under any pressure but surely the rorters are growing impatient with Robinson.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4