Walk Cartwright immediately

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
I have seen a lot of things in my time following our great club but there is one thing i will not tolerate and that is a rat in the ranks. John Cartwright openly smiled and then laughed when the Panthers hit the lead. I hope none of you missed it but if you did miss it go and watch the replay now. He has to be walked off the premisis and investigated by the integrity commission. Baz exploded when that try was scored and this duplicitous man laughed in his and our faces. He showed joy for the whole world to see at us suffering a soul destroying defeat. If he remains at the club I will not in any capacity and I emplore you to join my voice and oust the pretender.

I have seen a lot of things in my time following our great club but there is one thing i will not tolerate and that is a rat in the ranks. John Cartwright openly smiled and then laughed when the Panthers hit the lead. I hope none of you missed it but if you did miss it go and watch the replay now. He has to be walked off the premisis and investigated by the integrity commission. Baz exploded when that try was scored and this duplicitous man laughed in his and our faces. He showed joy for the whole world to see at us suffering a soul destroying defeat. If he remains at the club I will not in any capacity and I emplore you to join my voice and oust the pretender.
I know people will disagree with this, but I thought the same thing myself. When we first signed him I was so angry - I have never rated this guy. Having said that, whether he is at Manly or not we still suck at the moment and he isn't the difference. I just have never liked him and he is the opposite of what I believe is Manly.

I'd like to tar and feather him.
He has no reason to be here. He had about a 30% win record when he did coach then got the arse. In fact when I look at those coaches I'm reminded of a line in dire straights money for nothing.
" that ain't workin".

Very little to do with coaching and lots to do with ticker and playing roster
Didnt see the head coach smiling at the time or a single player or fan Dan. Who is responsible for calling our forward interchanges? Starling was incredible first half as was Darcy. Starlo played 37 minutes straight at prop first half and was left out there gassed in the second until the riff scored their first on him. Then someone in the box decided Myles should go back out after he was clearly shot 5 minutes in. No way this is on the players mate.

You dont smile like that unless you are pleased with yourself. The club needs to evaluate every call cartwright made before and during that game and then kick his ass to the kerb. WHO smiles when their team gets scored on and loses a game in that fashion. I most certainly am not.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4