vs Tiger Team list?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

TimandTom

Anyone know the team list for this weeks trial against the tiges? I'm hoping the young guns get a run! Hawkins, Anderson and especially Stromquist. Who do you think has the biggest future ahead of them. I like Stromquist, I think he can do big thing for us and maybe even N.S.W .... EASILY!!!! or maybe Shorter, Palou or L. Foran?

TimandTom said:
Anyone know the team list for this weeks trial against the tiges? I'm hoping the young guns get a run! Hawkins, Anderson and especially Stromquist. Who do you think has the biggest future ahead of them. I like Stromquist, I think he can do big thing for us and maybe even N.S.W .... EASILY!!!! or maybe Shorter, Palou or L. Foran?
Watch Riccardi - quality 5/8 who could also be an impact from dummy half destined for the top grade - hopefully at Manly.
The big winger Sipley is getting a few wraps & seems to have big potential. Others I see with an NRL future are Higgins, Stromquist & Cunningham.

MK Eagle said:
TimandTom said:
Watch Riccardi - quality 5/8 who could also be an impact from dummy half destined for the top grade - hopefully at Manly.
The big winger Sipley is getting a few wraps & seems to have big potential. Others I see with an NRL future are Higgins, Stromquist & Cunningham.

Thanks for your input MK Eagle. I agree on ur watch on Riccardi. I have been researching this subject closely and think some big futures are ahead for all of these players, but not without some hard work along the way.

Hawkins is a top grader for sure. Watching him progress, I some time think he could be related to the Ninja Turtles with that shell on his back kinda Like Ralphael... not afraid to get in and work hard sometimes carrying his team on his back in defense, but could also use the same theropist as "Where's Wally" as he needs help in learning to get over the stripe.

As for Anderson, he is a bit like staying at a top class Hotel. He looks set also for the top grade. With ball in hand he is flashy, sharp, smooth, and comfortable but when it come to the hard stuff he is like leaving the Hotel, spinning like a revolving door in defense.

Stromquist is our version of a young Paul Gallen and all points to hopefully for us, him reaching the same loafty heights as PG. He gets through a mountain of work in all aspects of the game as was shown last year in almost being a one man work force in the NYC last year. The only downfall with Stromquist is he doesnt have the looks of Paul Gallen and thats saying something. He has a head like a half sucked mango!

Shorter is a star in the making and looks to be our version of Luke Covell, a leader from the wing. He is always guiding young players at training sessions and has the making of a captain. This will be a bonus as if he does become captain, it would save poor old Dave Penna a rest from having to "jog" out the water as Toovs would be able to give him the orders for the hard working middle men and he could run in give the orders and get straight back to the wing, also saving the club some money ... How about that?

Palou is a big unit, but unfortunately I think his future is a little more gluzm than the others as he has been around with us a while and see him as a similiar figure to a laying hen, If he doesn't start producing, it could be time for the axe to make way for players such as Stromquist and Hawkins.

L. foran is also promising, has the same bloodlines as K Foz, so fingers crossed... PLEASE start putting on a show like the magican K Foz! Here is to hoping.

As said before MK, thanks for your input and would love any further discussion from yourself or anyone else that is to read this thread.

Thanks and go the Baby Eagles smash them Fibros.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6