VRL Round 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Ryan Ryan 4 lost to Disco FC Dancers 24 at Frenchs Forest [ View ]
Prahran Pyromaniacs 30 defeated Dazzling Pigeons 26 at your mum's house [ View ]
Grim Reapers 28 defeated Queensland Pirates 15 at The Infernal Realm [ View ]
drunk monkeys drunk monkeys 37 defeated units units 10 at carina leagues stadium [ View ]
Schlossy's Shoes 34 defeated Canteen Team Pie Throwers 10 at Dubbo Motor Inn [ View ]
Manly McAwesomes 44 defeated Gunners Gunners 24 at Beaver's Backyard [ View ]
Burpengary Boozehounds 14 defeated Friday on my mind Sloths 12 at Brookvale [ View ]
Doug Dougs Dazzlers 0 lost to Mzilikazi Assegais 26 at Melbourne [ View ]

Gee, i only just got the money again.

Haven't scored over 14 points yet... i'm only averaging 1 actual try a game. Matt King, Tony Martin, Fraser Anderson, Benji Marshall, Grant Rovelli are my backs and haven't crossed the line yet.

I lost 25 points. Jesus that sucks.

Both of my missing in action penalties scored trys. Falou even got 2. Figure that one out????

well i now have a kicker - swapped carney for williams (wanted monas of coarse ;) )

watch eb bunnies get flogged this week now

Pirates Coach Annoyed with Results

The Queensland Pirates coach today vented his frustration over the weekends shock loss to the Reapers. In an exclusive interview coach fLIP said he was bemused by the leagues logic that a bloke who scores 2 tries is considered 'Missing In Action'

"I'm a little annoyed about it" fLIP said. "

"Actually, NO, I am ****ing livered. We are equal 6th on points but at this stage of the competition for and against is everything. I can't be having blokes put in two try performances and then being robbed of their efforts."

Two of the Queensland Pirates players who scored trys on the weekend had them disallowed with MIA penalties, making up 8 of the 25 points deducted from his side this weekend. While this wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game it would have left the Pirates with a top 8 spot.

Although being angry over the weekends events fLIP said we wouldn't see another outburst like the one made a few weeks back about rival team the Shoes.

"You've seen the last of that mate. I'm a changed man. Thats not to say I'm still a little confused over the ruling but one thing I need to do is lead by example. Its a long season and we'll get over it. I need to keep a positive frame of mind for the team. There's a long way to go yet."

One thing is for sure, the Pirates have a very competitive side. Once the high profile players start to click there's very few in the Silvertails league who will admit they can stop them.

Me vs. Mata this week. Considering he stole half of my players at the last moment it should be interesting :p

Me vs. Mata this week. Considering he stole half of my players at the last moment it should be interesting :p

Yeah, it's gunna be a helluva game. You'd have had me this week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4