VOTE-A-MATIC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I got Kevin 07 as well with Democrats 2nd. Pretty much exactly how I was planning to vote anyways

Huh. I got Kevin Rudd followed by the Greens... that would have been a relatively large change to what I would have voted had I not looked at that. Not that I can vote anyway, but still...

I wonder if it geared towards rudd? My GF and old man did it and came up with Rudd too.

Perhaps if you want howard you have to click the opposite to what you actually want.

the terror are very pro Rudd, have been for the last few months blatantly!

However, I did get Howard when I did it again and went for things along his policies

Unfortunately the useless Nats own the seat I vote in. We need a conservative independant to run to make things interesting.

Democrats still have a few senators in SA with Natasha Naval Destroyer retiring and noone keeping any Bastards honest they will be dead come January!!!

Seriously, I am probably what you'd call Libertarian, and the Democrats are the closest we have to a Libertarian party, but who is the leader at the moment even!

I am not even sure if the Democrats know who their leader is.

Sad thing is that they don't have the balance of power in the Senate, though in the end the rampant free reign of the Howard Govt is what may well cost them the election.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6