Virtual ODi Cricket

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matt, this one's for you.

Gavin O'Neill, one of Australia's most successful nude photographers who has shot celebrities including Penelope Cruz and Megan Gale, said he was sick of feeling like "a dirty old man" over the series of pictures he claims Bingle and her family love.

Almost two years after they were taken, the saucy shots of the bikini babe have again been splashed over GQ's website due to their immense popularity with male readers.

But while Bingle has been painted as the victim in a sleazy expose that just won't disappear, O'Neill says the images are beautiful and tasteful - an opinion shared by the Cronulla model's management at International Quarterback.

Bingle and O'Neill have maintained a close professional relationship since the nude shoot, working together on several commercial projects.

"Everybody has this perception that Lara is embarrassed by the pictures but she's not ashamed at all - she loves these pictures," O'Neill told the Daily Telegraph's Confidential.

mal3ba.jpg

Damn Doug...damn.....hey Arthur is probably going to be here this Saturday night.....

can you put two and two together as to what that means?

The Gronk link said:
Damn Doug...damn.....hey Arthur is probably going to be here this Saturday night.....

can you put two and two together as to what that means?

Yeah it means I have a bloody engagement party in the sticks and then the Affiliates Touch Comp at 9am the next morning. Why this weekend......

Let me know if it is confirmed and ill see what I can worm my way out of.

mtm_complogo1.jpg

mtm_complogo2.gif

9 matches in the Commonwealth Bank Series have been completed and the Third Trade Period is now open at the ODI Cricket Dream Team. Follow the link below to login to your team for all of your latest scoring, player performances & League results/rankings, and to access all team editing and trading options now:

Click here to login and Edit your ODI Cricket Dream Team now!

TRADE PERIOD 3 INFORMATION

The third of four Trade Periods is now OPEN! Once again, you are able to make up to three trades to update and refresh your team. Remember, all country limit restrictions still apply and trades are not transferrable - any unused trades from the three available will be forfeited if they're not used.

The Third Trade Period closes at the start of play of Game 10, at 2:15pm AEDT this Sunday - be sure to get in your changes as soon as possible.

Teams
Australia (likely) 1 Adam Gilchrist, 2 Matthew Hayden, 3 Ricky Ponting, 4 Michael Clarke, 5 Andrew Symonds, 6 Michael Hussey, 7 James Hopes, 8 Brad Hogg, 9 Brett Lee, 10 Stuart Clark, 11 Nathan Bracken.

India (likely) 1 Virender Sehwag, 2 Sachin Tendulkar, 3 Gautam Gambhir, 4 Rohit Sharma, 5 Yuvraj Singh, 6 Mahendra Singh Dhoni, 7 Robin Uthappa, 8 Irfan Pathan, 9 Harbhajan Singh, 10 Ishant Sharma, 11 Munaf Patel.

yeah I have picked a couple of smokeys to try to catch up- we will see how we go.  Hopefully Hogg will turn it on for me before he retires. 

YOUR LEAGUE CODE: 151961 
Team Name Coach Games Played Average Per Game Points Last Game TOTAL
1. Bingles bigboobies Matthew 13 323 392 4196
2. Berkeley_eagles john 13 321 341 4169
3. SilentBobs Ben 13 307 471 3995
4. The Monkeys doug 13 305 487 3968
5. Bucknor was Dudded Dave 13 289 334 3755
6. stunned mullets glenn 13 279 394 3631
7. doug noonan john 13 277 417 3597

The bigboobies have taken the lead!!

Damn
I changed a couple of players but still 2 finals to go that is if the Aussies can get the next one

get some sort of snipping tool, Paintshop etc have it as do vista
snip the image you want transfer it to whatever image sharer you want and presto

4hoag.jpg

Sachin's ton saved me big time last night.  I dropped Gayden who got 80 odd and put in Gambhir who got 3....

Could come down to the wire.....the underwire of the bra for bingle's big boobies that is!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2