Vidmar Gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Just saw it on Twitter that Vidmar broke his leg yersterday. Was it jumpinp up at another Rt Choke loss ? :)
Get well enough to hobble to the game Bob, and thanks again for organizing the tickets.
The Garden Shed at the Second Fortress Site will be a lot quiter tonight.

Another season ending injury for manly :(. Here's to a speedy recovery Bobby vidmar.

From Manly-Warringah Travelling Supporters page on FaceBook

I hate being the bearer of bad news but our very own Bob (Vidmar) Stevenson has had a serious accident today, breaking a leg in 2 places. He's currently in hospital and will be operated on tomorrow and clearly he will be out of action for a bit as far as the MWTS team goes. Please add your best wishes to this thread and on behalf of thr MWTS Bob we wish you a speedy recovery.

And this

Just got an update on Bob Vidmar, Surgeon advises everything went well, looks like he will be on crutches for 6 weeks & then a long recovery

Be strong and focused. I'm sure there are many things you will be able to catch up on now your incapacitated. All the best, Bob.

Ouch that's gotta hurt. Hope you mend as soon as possible. Need those Eagle wins now to cheer Bob up :)

He broke a leg in two places. I knew he broke it running along the beach.... Where else did he go? But Seriously 'The Hoff' ... Get well soon mate. You will be sorely missed at the SFS tonight.

My apologies I should have posted this up on Thursday....I stuck it on the MWTS Facebook page and everyone on my e-mail data base was advised.

Yes it was a very serious break and required surgery yesterday morning.....he has come through fine but certainly won't make the SFS tonight so it's def one we should be saying #winit4vidmar

bones said:
He broke a leg in two places. I knew he broke it running along the beach.... Where else did he go? But Seriously 'The Hoff' ... Get well soon mate. You will be sorely missed at the SFS tonight.
What was he doing at the South Curl Curl Mums' nude Calendar shoot :)
#WinIt4Vidmar

Very best wishes Bob for a speedy recovery. It is unfair to be at this end of the season but if this isn't motivation for the team to win it this year then there just isn't one. :) Make sure you get the fridge moved as close to the tv as possible!

Lucky bastard gets out of mowing the lawn for 6+ weeks

All the best Bob, hope you are able to make to the next two games! Get well soon

This is karma Bob. You support Liverpool when you are from Manchester and that just isn't right ;)

Take care Bob, glad to hear surgery went well.

An update

Still in Hospital, not out until Monday.

2 plates and 12 screws in place, 6-8 weeks in a cast...so pretty serious ****...seems in good spirits and really dirty to be missing tonights semi.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6