Video refs are wearing Red and Green

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks like the new scum, it is so much easier winning games if all the calls go your way

Which incident are you referring to ? If you are talking about the Gillett no try then I think they got that 100% correct.

Same here Chip and Chase

I actually thought it was really clear cut that Luke was impeded, accidental or not he was denied a better chance by Kahu

Unlucky yes, but being accidental isn't an excuse. You don't let accidental forward passes or accidental offsides go.

Chip and Chase said:
Unlucky yes, but being accidental isn't an excuse. You don't let accidental forward passes or accidental offsides go.

Unless the opposition is wearing maroon & white. Then anything goes.

Don't forget they are the " pride of the League",and dont you worry they'll get plenty of assistance throughout the year the NRL want nothing more than Souths to win

Almost, Mark. They would actually prefer a team from western Sydney to win but they know that wish is farcical.

I find it hard to believe that there is a conspiracy to favour one team

They might be getting some breaks but it will even out over the year

Red and green was what they were wearing on Friday. Bet they have a wardrobe change on Monday and choose something in red and white.

Chip and Chase said:
Which incident are you referring to ? If you are talking about the Gillett no try then I think they got that 100% correct.

And how was that no try or the Tom Symmonds no try any different to the try that Souffs got awarded last week for exactly the same thing.

Now surprise surprise the Storm are given a blatant obstruction try by the video ref. This'll do me I am getting thoroughly sick of watching this haphazard officiating. On field refs ruled no try then went upstairs,Raider player was obstructed, try to Storm. Another f^^^ing joke decision.

That was a terrible call for that Storm try. Blatant cheating, they can't be that incompetent.

Canberra can win here tonight.

He's only new to first grade but Wighton has been very good for the Raiders. Ferguson is also extremely talented and if he is eligible then he should get a spot for NSW at some point.

Oh and Melbourne will have to drop their Victorian born winger. He is useless.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Don't forget they are the " pride of the League",and dont you worry they'll get plenty of assistance throughout the year the NRL want nothing more than Souths to win

Ironic when you think that just a few short years ago, the NRL was moving heaven and earth to kick Souths out of the competition, and fighting Supreme Court cases to try and keep them out.

As for them being the "Pride of the League"...don't make me laugh. Over the years there has been no team more dedicated to violent, illegal and overly aggressive play - often veering into out and out thuggery - than our so-called "Pride of the League". I remember the "great" Souths side of the early 70's...Sattler, McCarthy, Walters, Sait, Stevens and the rest. Great and skilful they may have been, but they were also only too willing to intimidate their opponents by literally bashing them out of the game on a weekly basis. Manly were on the receiving end of several Souths bashings during this era. You knew when your team had recently played the Rabbitohs due to the number of your players sidelined through injury, or carrying obvious physical bruises into a game for several weeks afterwards... :mad:

That was News Ltd trying to eradicate the bunnies so they could have a national league.The super league clowns who had no idea what this game is all about. Why would you try and eliminate a supporter base as big as Souffs. As much as i hate them they do have a lot of support.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2