1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video refs are wearing Red and Green

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by mickqld, May 3, 2013.

1. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,742 / 57
    Give me a break this is a f***ing joke. Another one goes in Souffs favour. Are they under instructions or what ?

• Like Like x 4
  2. MissKate

MissKate Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,021 / 7
    Looks like the new scum, it is so much easier winning games if all the calls go your way

3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Which incident are you referring to ? If you are talking about the Gillett no try then I think they got that 100% correct.

4. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Same here Chip and Chase

I actually thought it was really clear cut that Luke was impeded, accidental or not he was denied a better chance by Kahu

5. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Unlucky yes, but being accidental isn't an excuse. You don't let accidental forward passes or accidental offsides go.

6. shawn.b

shawn.b Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    Unless the opposition is wearing maroon & white. Then anything goes.

7. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,701 / 257
    Don't forget they are the " pride of the League",and dont you worry they'll get plenty of assistance throughout the year the NRL want nothing more than Souths to win

8. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    Almost, Mark. They would actually prefer a team from western Sydney to win but they know that wish is farcical.

9. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    Pride of the league?
    Everyone knows Pride comes before a fall.

10. lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,647 / 66
    I find it hard to believe that there is a conspiracy to favour one team

They might be getting some breaks but it will even out over the year

11. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,525 / 32
    Red and green was what they were wearing on Friday. Bet they have a wardrobe change on Monday and choose something in red and white.

12. mickqld

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,742 / 57
    And how was that no try or the Tom Symmonds no try any different to the try that Souffs got awarded last week for exactly the same thing.
    [hr]
    Now surprise surprise the Storm are given a blatant obstruction try by the video ref. This'll do me I am getting thoroughly sick of watching this haphazard officiating. On field refs ruled no try then went upstairs,Raider player was obstructed, try to Storm. Another f^^^ing joke decision.

13. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    mate their wearing purple and yellow tonight as well.

14. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    That was a terrible call for that Storm try. Blatant cheating, they can't be that incompetent.

15. Pittwater Legend

Pittwater Legend Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +780 / 28
    Canberra can win here tonight.

He's only new to first grade but Wighton has been very good for the Raiders. Ferguson is also extremely talented and if he is eligible then he should get a spot for NSW at some point.
    [hr]
    Oh and Melbourne will have to drop their Victorian born winger. He is useless.

16. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    When its a Storm v Rabbits GF you know Rugby League is going wel.......cough.

17. Nuttybott

Nuttybott Active Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 1
    Ironic when you think that just a few short years ago, the NRL was moving heaven and earth to kick Souths out of the competition, and fighting Supreme Court cases to try and keep them out.

As for them being the "Pride of the League"...don't make me laugh. Over the years there has been no team more dedicated to violent, illegal and overly aggressive play - often veering into out and out thuggery - than our so-called "Pride of the League". I remember the "great" Souths side of the early 70's...Sattler, McCarthy, Walters, Sait, Stevens and the rest. Great and skilful they may have been, but they were also only too willing to intimidate their opponents by literally bashing them out of the game on a weekly basis. Manly were on the receiving end of several Souths bashings during this era. You knew when your team had recently played the Rabbitohs due to the number of your players sidelined through injury, or carrying obvious physical bruises into a game for several weeks afterwards... :mad:

18. mickqld

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,742 / 57
    That was News Ltd trying to eradicate the bunnies so they could have a national league.The super league clowns who had no idea what this game is all about. Why would you try and eliminate a supporter base as big as Souffs. As much as i hate them they do have a lot of support.