Video Ref decides another game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Went to the Roosters v Warriors today, a good game given the atrocious conditions.

The 1st try the Warriors scored, was dead for all money, and the video man gives it BOTD !! Terrible decision

Great finish though, a very, very special effort from Locke at the end, ultimately sacrificing his body to get the Warriors a win. If anybody hasn't seen it, at full noise he chased a ball, dived on it to score the try and wrapped himself around the goal posts, latest reports are a night in hospital and xrays to establish whether his hip is broken or dislocated

looked well cold - i watched the game on fox - was a hard one to call the first try.I gave it as he looked like he touched the ball a split second before it hit the line. I dunno - benefit of the doubt seemed ok to me.

All the commentators agreed with you & said no try.

I wasn't too bad, 4 layers on top and 2 down below as well as the Manly beanie, hands were like blocks of ice at the end though !! The boys beside me weren't prepared and whinging all game though haha

Brain Smith has been a special guest on a league show over here, and he just said the roosters haven't even talked about the game yet because when they came off half the players were shaking and were purple, so they chucked them into the hot showers and went and found hot chocolate, coffee etc to try and warm them up

It was a great game to watch.

Wouldn't say the Video Ref decided the game it was the Rooster's inability to wrap the game up in the last 10 minutes

Yep that is the word C&C, 1 of the angles of his leg going around the post was tough to watch without wincing

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4