very disappointed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
cant see ive ever felt this disappointed after any loss,we had it in the bag again,very worrying,im pretty pissed off at the boys for going to sleep again,must say farrah was great,parra just finished all over us,we got complacent yet again,im pissed off.

1. Leave Ballin on the field, as soon as SeuSeu comes on we fall apart.
2. Choc and Perry need a spell, discipline was atrocious.
3. Good game from T-Rex, Ballin, Hokko, Foran, Kite, Cross was good too.

Pepi link said:
i think farrah was our standout

I do not mind being beaten when the other team out plays us.

It gets under my skin when we are beaten because the referee team decide they want to make sure they don't cop abuse from the home side supporters.

Parramatta did not play better than Manly today, the referee was clearly worried they may not be able to get out of the stadium at full time alive if Manly continued to flog the eels.

A penalty count of 5 - 1 (that I can recall, may have been more in the end) was what took us out of the game.

Guarantee the papers tomorrow point out the 2 tries that came form forward passes and these referees will not be in first grade next week.

yea well i also think we played better but the scoreboard indicates we were up 20-0 and then it looked as though we didnt want to score any points after that,yea the referees had a shocker,and we let them back in to beat us again very disappointing.

Pepi link said:

I agree with all of the above especially with Perry, he needs a good talking too for him to get his head on straight.

A loss i can cop if it's hard fought, but i hate it that we're providing teams a great highlights reel.

and the silence from the refs will be deafening on that 2nd last try

We should have won that game. BLOODY BLIND REF.  That try to Reddy was a load of c-rap. Way forward.  Put your glasses on you p-rick.

Parra were helped out a lot by the refs blowing the pea out of their whistles against us close to our line. Some were warranted but some I wouldn't have a clue what they were for.

Chrisos, I wouldn't say that they went to sleep again.  There were just way too many penalties against us midway through that 2nd half which swung the momentum away from us.

We totally dropped intensity in the second half again. You can see it at the ground - the team stops putting in that extra effort and helping each other out.

I don't care if they are tired - the game is 80 minutes long and we need to play the whole time.

Jethro link said:
We should have won that game. BLOODY BLIND REF.  That try to Reddy was a load of c-rap. Way forward.  Put your glasses on you p-rick.

Parra were helped out a lot by the refs blowing the pea out of their whistles against us close to our line. Some were warranted but some I wouldn't have a clue what they were for.

Chrisos, I wouldn't say that they went to sleep again.  There were just way too many penalties against us midway through that 2nd half which swung the momentum away from us.
i guess youre right,im just pissed off so im venting,but yea the momentum did swing from those penalties,but also when watmough hit reddys arm at dummy half when he was passing on the 4th tackle right on our line,then he was penalised and it led to a try FFS watmough is a greta player but sometimes his discipline is F**ked,wish he used his brain a bit more sometimes.

Totally agree that Seu Seu is not needed in our team.

We drop off as soon as ballin goes off. HE IS AN 80 MINUTE PLAYER!!!!!!

Disappointed is not the word - bloody disgusted would describe it better.

Professional footballers that are not up to First Grade footy. There is no excuse to losing games when leading so convincingly.

I am now concerned we a bottom 4 club and the possiblity of a wooden spoon. Jee I hope not but I dont think the are a top 8 team..

I am so f@#king disgusted

chrisos link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=182743.msg255814#msg255814 date=1269147583]

i guess youre right,im just pissed off so im venting,but yea the momentum did swing from those penalties,but also when watmough hit reddys arm at dummy half when he was passing on the 4th tackle right on our line,then he was penalised and it led to a try FFS watmough is a greta player but sometimes his discipline is F**ked,wish he used his brain a bit more sometimes.
[/quote]

Not that I think it will do any good now the game is over.

But I question - Is the game rigged so that preferred winner is picked before the game starts? ???

If this is the case that would explain the several penalties in a short time and the missed five metre forward pass.  Some of which I am still scrathing my head about.  the Watmough one was fair enough but the other four or five seemed dubious to me.

I of course am not saying it is rigged but it would explain a lot if it was.

Rambo, it's still a long way to go before season's end so don't write us off just yet. Wooden spoon winners? NO WAY ! ! !

Hadley just reported that Des just said on Fox that he would personally pay for appointments for the toucheis at OPSM

I'm not unhappy at all. I'd be unhappy if we played badly but both games we've been great and been beaten by Marshall and the refs this time. It's only early in the season so fitness is going to be a factor. But I'm much happier with the way we're playing this year as opposed to last year. The players that dissapointed last year like Kite, Williams, Perry have been much better. We just need some luck, which we're flat out of at the moment.

eagle-rock08, maybe they wanted to make Luke Burt's 200th game a winner for him and at 20 - 0 against them, they thought that they had better do something to help them out.  

I was watching the Sunday Roast this morning and the way that the refereeing of the game today was being discussed.  Gus Gould was saying that at one game, one of the referees asked during the game what the penalty count was.  That tells me that they are out to decide who wins the game.

Well im downright FILTHY...we lost last week because we fell asleep!!!
We lost this week from disgusting refereeing...this team has already been smashed by injurys and its only 1 week in...to play with rookie halfs,be the better team and have us absolutely robbed by joke decisions is enough for me...just about done with 2010 season im affraid...disgusted

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7